The mouse lights stay on, after shutdown

Spaha

When i shut down pc .The mouse lights stay on, and strange noise come from speakers, please help to turn it off

If you are using a powered USB hub. then it will always stay on.

Thanks!

Chris R.

what motherboard do you have?

CPU - Intel core i7 4790K @ 4.00Ghz | GPU - MSI GTX970 G4 4GB | RAM - Corsair 16GB LP @ 1600Mhz | MOBO - MSI Gaming 5 Z97

HHDs - WD blue 1TB, Toshiba 500GB, Samsung 240GB(ssd) | Case - NZXT H440 | Cooler - NZXT kraken x61(soon) | PSU - Corsair RM 850W

Monitors - 2x BenQ RL2455HM | Headset - Steel Series Siberia Elite prism | MouseSteel Series Rivals | Keyboard - Steel Series Apex M800

If you are using a powered USB hub. then it will always stay on.

Does same thing on my laptop... so that's not the cause.

Does same thing on my laptop... so that's not the cause.

?

Thanks!

Chris R.

Motherboard Asus H61M-c

Try updating mobo drivers

CPU - Intel core i7 4790K @ 4.00Ghz | GPU - MSI GTX970 G4 4GB | RAM - Corsair 16GB LP @ 1600Mhz | MOBO - MSI Gaming 5 Z97

HHDs - WD blue 1TB, Toshiba 500GB, Samsung 240GB(ssd) | Case - NZXT H440 | Cooler - NZXT kraken x61(soon) | PSU - Corsair RM 850W

Monitors - 2x BenQ RL2455HM | Headset - Steel Series Siberia Elite prism | MouseSteel Series Rivals | Keyboard - Steel Series Apex M800

Motherboard Asus H61M-c

or faollow this guide http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/290210-30-power-shutdown

This is normal for allot of usb ports.  it so you can charge things like phones without the computer being on.  There is normally a setting in the bios that will turn it off.  but allot of the time its only some usb ports.

As said above, it's purposely powered when the PC is off. The majority of the time, the powered ones will be for the peripherals attached to the USB ports at the front. The permanently attached peripherals, like mice and keyboards, should be at the rear of the PC, where they switch off with the PC.