Need some help with Cinema 4D

ElegantMess

I was hoping that some of the more experienced users could give me a hand. I am looking to make a new Intro for my videos and have some cool ideas in mind, but lack the skills to bring them to fruition. I have learned the hard way that sometimes you just need to ask for help, so here I am asking :) I have Cinema 4D, Adobe CS6, and Vegas Pro 12 for programs to work with so I think I have all the tools required to get the project done, but as I said I have no idea what a lot of the features are in these programs. I can edit and render videos just fine, and add some basic effects in Vegas Pro, but in regards to CS6 and Cinema 4D consider me a noob :( So if any of you have some time to help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Our clan has a TeamSpeak channel that we are free to use if you are able to help so let me know and I'll send you the info. If not and you know of some material that would that would be nice too, I have watched a ton of tutorials and how to's, but for the most part they want you to download there template and then give them credit. I was hoping to make something original and new so that would be a last resort. thank you all for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

ElegantMess

• 2 months later...

You can find alot of guides on youtube..

Sometime the best way to learn is to view others do stuff and then try it your self.

Hope you get to make some crazy stuff and feel free to post it here :)

Best regards Zahlio,
Unity asset developer - Game developer (http://playsurvive.com) - Computer Science student

Just wondering why is this under Programming? Did you mean to put it in the Software thread?

Do you want to know what grinds my gears?
The old forum.