best mouse under $80

Textosterone

Im looking for a new mouse. My old gaming mouse died. And im "Borrowing one from my school" (Ill give it back dont worry) I need one that looks like this http://www.amazon.com/Zelotes-Button-Optical-Wired-Gaming/dp/B00IFRH6JS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1441226530&sr=8-2&keywords=Zelotes&tag=linustechtips-20. But not this one tho because it only lasted me 6 months. I would like something like that because its very comfortable.

Edit: Preferably wireless

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

It's $12, of course it only lasted 6 months. 

I would say a Razer Deathadder because of feel and performance but it seems to not last well either. Anything Logitech seems to be good.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Dragonwar Thor? :P

Check. You'd be surprised.

Logitech G502 ftw

Edited by kameshss

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Logitech G502?

Or just a simple one, like those Microsoft Optical mice from around 2002.

And borrowed from school? kek. u thief

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

The G502 is a great mouse and is under $60.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

The Mionix Naos 7000 is pretty awesome.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

razer deathadder chroma!

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

Definitely suggest the Minox Naos 7000 as nanners suggested. Both mice are ergonomic and have both the pinky and ring finger rest you want as well as the thumb rest.

Naos has a 3310 sensor and a excellent build quaility.

It seems like this forum is just full of people who think the G502 is a god mouse and suggest it without actually looking into what the user wants.

Generally wireless isnt as great as wired for gaming but if you are really into that wireless scene. You could take a look at the G602 but I dont know if that would be similar shape to that of the 11 dollar mouse you posted.

The Naos is defeinitely an extremely comfortable mouse if you really want comfortability over wireless performance. You could take a look at the castor if you are interested in that as well.

Definitely suggest the Minox Naos 7000 as nanners suggested. Both mice are ergonomic and have both the pinky and ring finger rest you want as well as the thumb rest.

It seems like this forum is just full of people who think the G502 is a god mouse and suggest it without actually looking into what the user wants.

Generally wireless isnt as great as wired for gaming but if you are really into that wireless scene. You could take a look at the G602 but I dont know if that would be similar shape to that of the 11 dollar mouse you posted.

The Naos is defeinitely an extremely comfortable mouse if you really want comfortability over wireless performance. You could take a look at the castor if you are interested in that as well.

I would agree with the vast majority of your reply, except you had just posted when I read this thread and the OP had already posted this:

Now perhaps there has been a massive turnaround since I last used one, but the Naos 7000 was wired only and if this is true you really have no place criticising anyone here. Adding a tiny excerpt about the G602 doesn't excuse you from it either.

The Mionix Naos 7000 is pretty awesome.

This is true.

Well, that's going to cost you extra and is most likely not worth it. Here's a list of notable wireless gaming mice:

• SteelSeries Sensei Wireless
  • Razer Ouroboros
  • Razer Mamba
  • Razer Orochi
  • Logitech G602

I had a Microsoft Sidewinder X8, but the charging cable on it died. Luckily, it used standard AA batteries so I could just charge those instead. Out of those on the above list, SteelSeries Sensei Wireless and Razer Mamba use charging docks, so you would need  to take that into account as well.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Logitech G502

Basicly almost same design except pinky and ringfinger rest bumps.

Top of the market sensor.

Con: can be heavy, but thats subjective.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

G502

Anything under $80 from Roccat.

The mionix castor has been getting some pretty good reviews and is currently on massdrop. Personally I use a corsair m45 and love it, and plenty of others feel the same way. its a very comfortable mouse for some people, and some cant stand it. for something like a  mouse I would definitely try to have a play with one before you buy it so that you know you are getting something you are comfortable with.

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

The Mionix Naos 7000 or 8200 (depending on your sensor preference) is the most similar to the one shown in the link you provided. Not sure how much it is in $ or € but I can definitely vouch for the Naos 7000 as it has a brilliant sensor, if you like not having any angle snapping, acceleration etc. Plus, it has 16.8 million colour options and isn't too heavy, like the G502. Although, you might like the extra weight the G502 brings to the table. However, it definitely isn't as accomodating if you're a palm/claw grip and lay your fingers out straight rather than curl them onto the side of the mouse. You may also want to consider mouses like that of the Steelseries Rival or Deathadder as they still have a very ergonomic shape, although don't have designated ring and pinky finger rests. I also can't think of any ergonomic wireless mouses off the top of my head other than the Razer Mamba or Logitech MX Master.

Gonna be that guy who recommends razer products. I am in love with my Naga. Can't get enough of it. Perfect shape for a medium/small hand with a heavy grip on the mouse. Great reliability, and looks sleek.

Please note that the Mionix is geared towards palm grippers with large hands. I was recommended the Mionix and G502. When I tried the Mionix it was too large and the right side got in the way as I am a claw gripper. The only issues that may make the G502 bad is the weight or ergonomics, which is pretty much subjective to the individual.

You are right about the G502 being worshiped as some kind of god though. I have met many people who prefer other mice such as Roccat and Zowie. I honestly feel the same about keyboards though as the Corsair K70 is pretty much worshipped as a god keyboard despite the existence of Ducky. Perhaps this has something to do with availability?

Please note that the Mionix is geared towards palm grippers with large hands. I was recommended the Mionix and G502. When I tried the Mionix it was too large and the right side got in the way as I am a claw gripper. The only issues that may make the G502 bad is the weight or ergonomics, which is pretty much subjective to the individual.

You are right about the G502 being worshiped as some kind of god though. I have met many people who prefer other mice such as Roccat and Zowie. I honestly feel the same about keyboards though as the Corsair K70 is pretty much worshipped as a god keyboard despite the existence of Ducky. Perhaps this has something to do with availability?

It wouldnt make sense to have a fingertip or a claw grip on the mouse he linked to us. It's obvious that it is a palm grip mouse with the ring and pinky rest. He was asking for the closest ergonomic tothat very mouse. The minox mouse is the only option on the market.