Need Advice for Building a Streaming PC

Hey everyone!

I'm trying to build a pc separate from my usual rig. One that I can dedicate to streaming media to youtube or twitch. It won't be for streaming games, just content. I'm a n00b to streaming and I don't know much about capture cards. I have two main questions, but any input is appreciated. I already have a mini itx h77 board. Can I get by with a cheapie centrino? And lastly can anyone recommend a capture card for when I eventually stream video from a DSLR? 

Thanks in advance :D

Your attitude determines 100% of your life's outcomes. Bad Attitude, bad life. Great attitude, great life.

ssoososososososo streaming is fun right .... yeah i do it on twitch ok so you need a good amount of ram id say maby 32 -64 if you need to go for 16 that's fine. your graphics card is really important to get a good quality stream so maby an nividia 2 GB or a titan x if you can afford it your wireless card should be good because the better connection to your router the better the stream

I don't think I was clear. I don't need to stream a game to twitch. I'm just gonna be streaming at most a 60fps video capture from my DSLR. If I stream games to twitch I'll just use my gaming PC b/c it is beastly enough. 

Your attitude determines 100% of your life's outcomes. Bad Attitude, bad life. Great attitude, great life.