Will a USB 2.0 external Hub be best for my setup?

Godospartan

My current setup of peripherals, accessories and the such, being a wireless adapter usb, a wireless receiver for my xbox controller, my mouse, keyboard and headset all take up nearly every single one of my USB's. even using the plug and play charge kit from Nyko i only have 2 USB's left, and that's all i really need when it comes to my accessories. however, only 2 out of the 8 USB hubs are 3.0, and two of the USB 2.0 hubs are on the front of the case. and i've been hearing talk about USB devices and how to use them effectively and it seems i'm limiting myself with how my setup is currently...

Just to clarify, im using a rubber dome keyboard and a 4000 DPI optical gaming mouse in the USB 3.0 slots in my motherboard, my headset, which is a USB, is in a 2.0 hub in the motherboard.

Recently i found this little gem: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IORDE5O?colid=2Z38EJPM1CWF2&coliid=I1DA67L84OC1W9&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl

Gamdias makes good products i hear, and this being a powered USB hub that saves alot of space, as well a sgives my headset a place to sit and rest, i figured this might be a great option for me. However, i find it's only a 2.0 hub....

SO my question is in the title, but allow me to clarify...

Are my devices good as they are, or would the headset and mouse be better suited in a 2.0 hub rather than a 3.0 hub? I hear 2.0 devices have latency problems, random shutoffs and the such from 3.0 connections (my rubber dome had problems with 2.0, shutting off randomly, as soon as i put it in 3.0 it hasn't had problems since, so that's a no brainer)

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920

Please help?

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920

I kind of feel left out here... Whilst im sure it's because no one has the product itself, the question is more of a standard generic one that i have no answer to. All im asking is whether i should put my mouse, headset, wireless receiver and maybe a phone charger in this 4 port hub rather than in the computer, or if that would cause latency, speed, and shutoff issues so i should keep everything the way it is and never even think about this item ever again...