help with water-cooling *EDITED*

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1pBi2

i need help with choosing parts for this system and i want the XSPC Razor GPU block 

all help is much appreciated :)

@Ghost

http://www.xs-pc.com/water-pumps/d5-dual-bay-reservoirpump-combo

http://www.xs-pc.com/waterblocks-cpu/raystorm-cpu-waterblock-intel

http://www.xs-pc.com/waterblocks-gpu/razor-hd-7990

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-coolstream-rad-xt-240.html x 2

bitspower fittings silver

edit: my post is useless now that you have changed the link. I am done here since i know nothing about watercooling :p

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

First off read the 101 and FAQ. Then make a list of components and we can tell you if the things you picked are good or bad and if you loop will work.

Its also good to draw a diagram of your loop so you can visualize it.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Planning to go sli? Otherwise the psu is a bit overkill.

Also might be a good idea to throw in 1tb or 2tb of a regular harddrive.

What is your budget?

hard drive i dont need for a long time since i do not need much storage at all (and i updated the link)

Personally, I would rather completely custom cool my system.  You could probably completely custom cool it for a little bit more money than the H220

Make sure you get some baller compression fittings

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Have you picked a GPU yet?

yeah i updated the link (took wrong pcp link)

it all looks fine, i'd personally go with the Raystorm CPU block to match the GPU

block and i don't use ek. prolly stay on one style of block to match and have some

fluidity (PUN) to the build theme.

watercool and aquacomputer have some gorgeous matching water blocks for

CPU/GPU.

it can get kinda busy with mixed parts without a focal point, so everything is trying

to grab your attention. like miles of tubing, cris-crossing over high-lighted parts,

frosted blocks with acrylic tubes, big parts in little cases.

its all in the looks, if you want others to like it use matching components. but just for

you and  your style and looks go for what you want..

airdeano

it all looks fine, i'd personally go with the Raystorm CPU block to match the GPU

block and i don't use ek. prolly stay on one style of block to match and have some

fluidity (PUN) to the build theme.

watercool and aquacomputer have some gorgeous matching water blocks for

CPU/GPU.

it can get kinda busy with mixed parts without a focal point, so everything is trying

to grab your attention. like miles of tubing, cris-crossing over high-lighted parts,

frosted blocks with acrylic tubes, big parts in little cases.

its all in the looks, if you want others to like it use matching components. but just for

you and  your style and looks go for what you want..

airdeano

ok but what does maximum temperature mean concerning this. is 50 degrees (celsius) to low or is it enough http://www.xs-pc.com/water-pumps/d5-dual-bay-reservoirpump-combo

ok but what does maximum temperature mean concerning this. is 50 degrees (celsius) to low or is it enough http://www.xs-pc.com/water-pumps/d5-dual-bay-reservoirpump-combo

50C would be hard to hit. It would be possible if you run your PC at load for extended periods of time with insufficient radiators but your components would be in trouble by the time the coolant is hitting 50C under normal usage. 

Honestly, I would add a bit more rads to your loop considering you want to cool a dual GPU. Another 240 or maybe even a 120.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

50C would be hard to hit. It would be possible if you run your PC at load for extended periods of time with insufficient radiators but your CPU would be in big trouble by the time the coolant is hitting 50C. 

Honestly, I would add a bit more rads to your loop considering you want to cool a dual GPU. Another 240 or maybe even a 120.

so you are telling me 480mm is not enough for 2 GPUs and a CPU?

so you are telling me 480mm is not enough for 2 GPUs and a CPU?

If you want low speed fans; it won't be enough.

If you want low speed fans; it won't be enough.

if i run be quiet shadow wings at max will it be enough?

if i run be quiet shadow wings at max will it be enough?

from 'sperience a single Alphacool UT60 480 with SP120PE under-volted to 7v is

not enough for a heavy overclock on CPU/GPU(s) and keeping the system noise

tolerant. at 7v the SP120PE are 1400rpm with monster static. at 10v temps fell 6°

but noise level was getting to be no-joy. switching to AP-15 at 12v was same temp

performance, but quieter. lowering the AP-15 voltage slightly the temps elevated

quicker. so comparing the wings to the AP-15, you are going to be high on temps

high 70's mid 80's. the addition of a 240x 60 will allow more coolant exposure to fan

air-flow thus controlling the temps better.

airdeano