Mouse and keyboard

DA3DRICK

I have a personal problem. I need a new mouse and a new keyboard and i was just asking WICH MOUSE WILL BE GOOD FOR GAMING. Now on the keyboard I need THE BEST FOR GAMING BUT I ALSO NEED A GOOD ONE FOR TYPING. I will be doing allot of typing as well as gaming so keep that in mind

Personally I would go for a Corsair Sabre RGB for the mouse, I have it and it is AMAZING. No acceleration, looks good, build quality feels premium, comfortable, and the lights are cool as well I guess. Paired with a Corsair MM200 mousepad, it is the best.

For keyboard, if you can afford mechanical, go with a Cherry MX Brown keyboard. They are the best IMO, perfect mix between reds, which are good for gaming, and blues, which are supposedly good for typing (although I do not like them). Browns feel amazing. Go with either a Ducky Shine 5, or a Corsair K70/95 RGB.

The G9x is my Favorite Mouse for Years now. High Quality, small, perfect pressurepoints.

My Keyboard, the G910 is perfect for gaming, but not so good for typing.

A mechanical Keayboard is a must have, no matter which one you choose.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Razer's deathadder is a super good mouse.

i also have blackwidow ultimate chroma but im not 100% satisfied for a 170 euros keyboard so i'd propose you'd get a corsair one

with typing i would say you want either cherry browns or blues, since you wont get as much fatigue

if your right handed i would get a mionix naos really comfortable

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Budget? Pretty much any over $30 mouse will do for gaming. After that you pay for features. Keyboards are about same. Over $50 and you pay for features. Except with mechs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv