F@H build

I appreciate the input.  How about a PSU?

Any PSU from a reputable brand (Even when included in a case) will work perfectly.

Nvidia recommends at least 300W for the 750ti but a 250W will do just fine.

Check which options you have in your country, in some places it's cheaper to buy cases and PSUs seperately and vice versa.

Hope I could help you with your decision!

#1 Okay then. Can't argue with that :P

#2 Why? ;-;

#1 Dito

#2 Because Maxwell is much more efficient and the 750ti doesn't need a PCIe power connector, at least that's what I guess.

#1 Dito

#2 Because Maxwell is much more efficient and the 750ti doesn't need a PCIe power connector, at least that's what I guess.

It does require a power connector.  It's t he ASUS model.

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

crap PPD and long time to finish WU.......

Still better than nothing. try not to be so rude towards someones efforts. Every little bit counts.

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

#1 Dito

Not all 750 Tis don't require external power.

As you were saying?

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

If this works, anything will...

Memory: Crucial 1GB (1 x 1GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  ($11.45 @ Amazon) 
Case: HEC Enterprise MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($27.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Optical Drive: HP DVD1265I DVD/CD Writer  ($30.49 @ Adorama) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (32-bit)  ($99.75 @ OutletPC) 
Wireless Network Adapter: Netgear WNA3100-100ENS 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($34.99 @ Dell Small Business) 
Monitor: Acer UM.FV6AA.006 60Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($238.49 @ Mac Mall) 
Keyboard: Apple MB110LL/B Wired Standard Keyboard  ($48.49 @ B&H) 
Mouse: Logitech M510 Wireless Laser Mouse  ($21.00 @ Adorama) 
Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Headphones  ($282.73 @ Amazon) 
Speakers: Logitech Z523 40W 2.1ch Speakers  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1012.52
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-08-26 00:47 EDT-0400

If it "works" what do you mean.. He said he just needs a CPU, mobo, case, ram, and PSU. Why did you post this anyway, you don't ever make a low end build and manage a way to makeit 1000... 

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

Still better than nothing. try not to be so rude towards someones efforts. Every little bit counts.

If it works, then why does it cost a thousand dollars? Where's the logic behind that? Why do you need a entire partlist when the OP only asked some parts.......

Didn't the OP just wanted a CPU,Board, RAM, Storage, PSU, Case?

You ever tried folding on a low end GPU? The OP had a 750 Ti, and not a 8400 GS. 

Consumption of power is pretty low... Roughly 850-900 watts on most days for the entire "folding lab."

And that uses more power than all of my other PCs combined. :P

F@H Build?
Budget?

You want to get the highest-end graphics card you can within your budget, and then essentially stick it in a board and plug both of THOSE into a PSU. You may want a case, however. As long as the CPU is compatible and doesn't bottleneck your GPU, you're good to go. Skimp out on storage, RAM, case. As long as you have the power and the cooling necessary to fold 24/7, you're good for the long haul!

This is the Craft of PC Building. Mastered. #AshlarPC

If it "works" what do you mean.. He said he just needs a CPU, mobo, case, ram, and PSU. Why did you post this anyway, you don't ever make a low end build and manage a way to makeit 1000... 

It's a grand because I included my Beyer DT990s and some other random stuff I HAD with the build. It was just an example to show how easily you can fold. It doesn't fold a lot, but it folds. At least I didn't just scrap it and I made use of it to put towards a greater cause. I don't see you contributing to society in any meaningful way. 

And that uses more power than all of my other PCs combined. :P

I don't mind. This household consumes 3000W on a normal day.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

It does require a power connector.  It's t he ASUS model.

Not all 750 Tis don't require external power.

As you were saying?

Yes, I am aware of that fact, but since we did not know which exact card he owns and most cards don't require external power, I went with the usual case.

But since this case doesn't apply. you should look for a 400W PSU.