I need a extra pci cable for my grephics card i only have 1

Marcelo Delicia

the card that i want require 2 pci 6 pin connectors what should i do

i think i have a molex with no use if that helps

potato.

What PSU do you have it would be a good idea to replace it if it doesn't have any PCI-E cables or only one.

just get a better PSU.

What PSU do you have it would be a good idea to replace it if it doesn't have any PCI-E cables or only one.

it has one cant i just use a molex to pci adapter?

potato.

You can use molex splitters but sounds like a seriously crappy PSU if no/ only 1 PCI-E Cables...

What PSU is it most importantly...

Please dont connect decent GPUs to £10 chinese junk PSUs

it has 1

Can you tell us the brand/model number (heck a photo will do of the info sticker)

it has one cant i just use a molex to pci adapter?

You can but usually it's not recommended since some have had issues wit overheating on those molex adapters, not to mention if your PSU only has one PCI-E connector it's probably not a very good quality unit.

What PSU is it and what card are you planning to run we can get a better idea of your situation.

Can you tell us the brand/model number (heck a photo will do of the info sticker)

500 w thermaltake power supply

potato.

You can but usually it's not recommended since some have had issues wit overheating on those molex adapters, not to mention if your PSU only has one PCI-E connector it's probably not a very good quality unit.

What PSU is it and what card are you planning to run we can get a better idea of your situation.

960 windforce

potato.

with 500w power supply from thermal take

potato.

960 windforce

with 500w power supply from thermal take

I would ideally change that PSU if it's say this one listed here from looking over it it's not very good, since it's not capable of delivering it's full 500W rating.

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/thermaltake-purepower-500-w-power-supply-review/

500 w thermaltake power supply

We need a model number.... to accurately report

don't bother with a 960, get a 970.

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

Something like an EVGA 500B or XFX TS 550W is a good option if your on a tight budget.

maan when i bought this pc they did not gave the manuals for the motherboard what should i do to install a new power supply

potato.

maan when i bought this pc they did not gave the manuals for the motherboard what should i do to install a new power supply

It's pretty straight forward for the most part everything is labeled so the 24 pin, CPU 4+4pin (EPS), PCI-E 6+2pin  cables are just a matter of aligning it correctly and connecting it. If it's a semi modular one be sure to check the proper PSU end of the cable is plugging into the correct location.

It's pretty straight forward for the most part everything is labeled so the 24 pin, CPU 4+4pin (EPS), PCI-E 6+2pin  cables are just a matter of aligning it correctly and connecting it. If it's a semi modular one be sure to check the proper PSU end of the cable is plugging into the correct location.

Can i use this one?????

post-252748-0-74966600-1440536540_thumb.

post-252748-0-74966600-1440536540_thumb.

potato.

Can i use this one?????

As many will say the CX series isn't a really good unit since a lot users have had issues with them, the CX750 is a little better since it's made by a different OEM for say a mid level build at most.

Don't bother buying a new PSU. You don't have to.

The one you have is enough even if it doesn't supply the full 500W.

A molex to PCI 6-pin connector comes free with any card I ever bought, so check the box for your card for a ziplock bag with an adapter in it.

It will run and not be an issue. It's not a good PSU but it's not disastrous either.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.