How to check whats eating up my internett speed?

Demonhax

So im playing World of warcraft, and im getting a bit of delay. My ping in game is like from 100-300ms.

But on a speedtest its like this: https://gyazo.com/2fe4a7aadcd31f3cb3c966840e5e27c8
I know its different with the servers for wow and my network and so on. but should it jump that high? 
Is there any way i can look what using internett and maybe shut that down?

it really depends on how far away the server you play on is and how 'good' of a connection you have between you and it. 

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Are you using multiple devices on the network?

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

Where is the server for whatever WoW games are you playing?

Tried googleing it, but didn't get a answer very easy, so really dont know

Are you using multiple devices on the network?

Im not sure, maybe a laptop or something, but not that many devices tho. 

I mean your internet speed isn't really great or anything, it just may just be connection issues between you and the server like distance. A closer server should result in lower ping.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

I mean your internet speed isn't really great or anything, it just may just be connection issues between you and the server like distance. A closer server should result in lower ping.

yeah, i know it isn't great. but it should be good enough for playing wow. i think :P

Fuck.

Try playing a TF2 or any Valve game's server that is local, or at least closest to you. Then see how the ping is.

So i found out that all the servers are in Paris :P

http://imgur.com/g6aM7tB

I've always had pretty fast internet however when i was going to Brown University sometimes the internet was closer to the speed you posted and it made it very difficult to game, or stream media.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

http://imgur.com/g6aM7tB

I've always had pretty fast internet however when i was going to Brown University sometimes the internet was closer to the speed you posted and it made it very difficult to game, or stream media.

Yeah, at home i have 75/75, but here where i work its a like this :P