Graphics card for MSI B85M-G43

Devendra95

Hi, I was wondering which are some of the best graphics card that can fit on the MSI B85M-G43 motherboard in terms of size. Also, I'm looking to spend no more than $300.

Thanks.

Literally anything, they all use the same connectors. Get a r9 390, if you can't get it because it's 30 dollars off budget get the r9 290x or the r9 290.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

What's your PSU?

Literally anything, they all use the same connectors. Get a r9 390, if you can't get it because it's 30 dollars off budget get the r9 290x or the r9 290.

Being that the motherboard is a micro atx, will those cards fit properly without jamming into anything such as the RAM

Your video card needs to be able to fit in your case, and you need to be able to power it. Your motherboard doesn't matter. The video card can hang over the edge if needed.

The RAM slots are close but I doubt they'll be a problem. The mass of a video card hangs underneath it, when in a case standing upright. The RAM can come down almost literally to the edge of the PCIe slot.

Your video card needs to be able to fit in your case, and you need to be able to power it. Your motherboard doesn't matter. The video card can hang over the edge if needed.

The RAM slots are close but I doubt they'll be a problem. The mass of a video card is under it, when in a case standing upright. The RAM can come down almost literally to the edge of the PCIe slot.

I have a rosewill galaxy 02 case

I have a rosewill galaxy 02 case

It can fit around 10-11 inches cards.

Things like this 

http://www.msi.com/product/vga/R9-390X-GAMING-8G.html#hero-specification

Pascal laptops guide

Thanks! ☺

Just make sure your power supply can handle it, which PSU are you using or planning to use?

Pascal laptops guide

Just make sure your power supply can handle it, which PSU are you using or planning to use?

I'm using EVGA 500W 80+ bronze

I'm using EVGA 500W 80+ bronze

Which EVGA, the 500B?

Pascal laptops guide

Which EVGA, the 500B?

On the box says its bronze but it doesn't have the bronze color. The actual model is 100-W1. I'll check when I go home but that's as far as I remember.

On the box says its bronze but it doesn't have the bronze color. The actual model is 100-W1. I'll check when I go home but that's as far as I remember.

I might consider the MSI 970 4G, the power supply can't handle the r9 390 but the 970 is still a good card

Pascal laptops guide

I might consider the MSI 970 4G, the power supply can't handle the r9 390 but the 970 is still a good card

Thank you