AGP graphics in 2015?

Giggidy25

So i want to build a new computer, but wont have the money until Christmas. And I have to (quite) old desktops and a cheap laptop. The two desktops are running windows XP one with an  AMD Athlon 1800+ the second a intel celeron at 2.40GHz. I was going to get a cheap gpu to play games better than my laptop (world of warcraft) but then i stumbled upon needing a very old gpu. Now I have no experience or knowledge with these gpu's or if they are worth it for 1080p (i could turn down to 720p if it would work). I know these are very old systems but i'm looking to have a better experience than low settings at maybe 40fps on my laptop. Which by the way has the AMD Dual-Core A6-4400M. So my question is could a ~$50 agp graphics card with one of the desktops make a better gaming setup for wow than the laptop i have now? If so recommend one. If i'm crazy tell me i'm crazy and wait till Christmas and deal with my shitty laptop... laptop gpu upgrade?

Thanks for the responses everyone!!! 

So i want to build a new computer, but wont have the money until Christmas. And I have to (quite) old desktops and a cheap laptop. The two desktops are running windows XP one with an  AMD Athlon 1800+ the second a intel celeron at 2.40GHz. I was going to get a cheap gpu to play games better than my laptop (world of warcraft) but then i stumbled upon needing a very old gpu. Now I have no experience or knowledge with these gpu's or if they are worth it for 1080p (i could turn down to 720p if it would work). I know these are very old systems but i'm looking to have a better experience than low settings at maybe 40fps on my laptop. Which by the way has the AMD Dual-Core A6-4400M. So my question is could a ~%50 agp graphics card with one of the desktops make a better gaming setup for wow than the laptop i have now? If so recommend one. If i'm crazy tell me i'm crazy and wait till Christmas and deal with my shitty laptop... laptop gpu upgrade?

Thanks for the responses everyone!!! 

So, its been a long time since I've had to look for this kind of stuff, so I'm not sure about prices or availability, but the best "modern" AGP GPU's that I remember were the Radeon 3850 AGP edition(PowerColor, Sapphire, and HIS made these) and the Radeon 4670 AGP edition(I think HIS was the only manufacture of this). 

Depending on the prices, it might be better to hold off. Last time I checked(years ago) they were pretty pricey.

Honestly the best AGP gpu you can get will be very similar to modern integrated grapghics

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

just get NUC if you really have no intention moving forward

doesn't matter which option you get, you will not properly enjoy it unless you've been playing same old games for like..what? 13 years? AGP been dead long time ago.

Honestly the best AGP gpu you can get will be very similar to modern integrated grapghics

Even with the apu I have in my laptop?

Even with the apu I have in my laptop?

It will be very similar

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

WoW is an MMO which will be CPU bound anyway....

Wwll i didnt know that thank you