Help finding laptop

TheKDub

Hello all! I'm in look of a laptop to use when at school and away from home, I plan on using the laptop for light gaming, and mainly school work and some programming.

I would like the laptop to cost less than $350 or so (Used is perfectly fine as long as the condition is good and the seller is trustworthy), I would also like it to be between 14" and 16", and have at least a 1366x768 screen.

I'd prefer it to be all or mostly black or dark grey.

I'd like to be able to run Skyrim, Minecraft, Diablo III, Elder Scrolls Online, and some other less demanding games on it on at least minimum settings with 30+ FPS at whatever resolution the laptop's screen happens to be.

Max price is $350 USD!

I saw an Asus K53TA on ebay for pretty cheap, same as my old laptop, tempted to get it though the one thing I really didn't like about it was the build quality... (basically all plastic construction...)

I also found an Asus X551CA on ebay for the same amount and it seems like it could be a pretty decent option, not insanely powerful or anything, but good enough to get the job done, and it looks pretty good too.

A slightly more expensive one that I'm also looking at is this: http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-G50-80E30181US-15-6-Inch-DVD-SuperMulti/dp/B00VIPM9JQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8 I'm just not sure on build quality and such with it, it looks like it's brushed aluminum, though for $332 I highly doubt it's actually aluminum, probably just plastic.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Get a Chromebook for school and keep the gaming for home.. they can come at around 300$ to 200$ 

Edit: to play games like that you would need to invest more then 700$ for a computer labtop to play game like that 

Get the Lenovo, its most likely the best for the money.

Get a Chromebook for school and keep the gaming for home.. they can come at around 300$ to 200$ 

I'd prefer to be able to do shit on the laptop instead of just use chrome :3

Get the Lenovo, its most likely the best for the money.

I'm considering it... don't have quite enough in my bank account to pay for it though :( (Other two are both around $220)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

You're not going to play games like those on integrated graphics at decent settings. save 600 bucks and a laptop with discrete graphics  

I'd prefer to be able to do shit on the laptop instead of just use chrome :3

I'm considering it... don't have quite enough in my bank account to pay for it though :( (Other two are both around $220)

If your using it for light gaming, its essentially the best you get. If you need to up the speed you can get a SSD

You're not going to play games like those on integrated graphics at decent settings. save 600 bucks and a laptop with discrete graphics  

I used to own an asus k53ta, I got it for like $300 used, I could run skyrim on pretty decent settings no problem with it.

If your using it for light gaming, its essentially the best you get. If you need to up the speed you can get a SSD

Yeah, though the k53ta seems to be the best in benchmarks :/

Really? Integrated graphics is stronger than I thought. I ran tf2 on a surface pro and got 45fps on 1080p with high details. I guess i've only seen skyrim with mods 

Really? Integrated graphics is stronger than I thought. I ran tf2 on a surface pro and got 45fps on 1080p with high details. I guess i've only seen skyrim with mods 

It's not just integrated graphics... it's got a dedicated GPU in it as well... (uses em in crossfire)

Guess its down to the K53TA and the lenovo...

I just barely have the money to get the lenovo (Though I'd have basically no money left after that), or I could get the K53TA which is more powerful for like $60 less, but I also get worse build quality..