Um wat rip wallets?

Welcome to Europe.

That's actually amazing. Normally it would cost more in europe. 

Nevermind it does cost more because these prices don't include VAT.

Euro and dollar is like 1:1.1 at the moment anyway so I don't see why you are so impressed.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Welcome to Europe.

glitch in the matrix, the dream is collapsing. Europe isnt meant to have good deals.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That's actually amazing. Normally it would cost more in europe. 

Nevermind it does cost more because these prices don't include VAT.

Euro and dollar is like 1:1.1 at the moment anyway so I don't see why you are so impressed.

Damn, I remember when it used to be almost 1:1.5

that price for the 360 tho it is literally what a custom loop will cost.... ofc this will take way less space but that black tubing has to be change to looks more premium tho.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Damn, I remember when it used to be almost 1:1.5

greece op

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

glitch in the matrix, the dream is collapsing. Europe isnt meant to have good deals.

Glitch isn't major enough, AUD conversion is taken into consideration, 240 version is 300 AUD, with $66 tax...

Also, looks like their website has been decked out since I last checked in, it's a bit laggy for me though. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Well the company is based in Europe, so the free shipping will cost less for European customers.

Having the pump and reservoir on the end of the rad makes it huge, you'd have to choose your case carefully.

actually the thing I'm interested in is no disconnects on the 240? This was billed as an upgradable system where you brought prefilled components and just snapped them together. there was already talk of a gpu block for the system.

actually the thing I'm interested in is no disconnects on the 240? This was billed as an upgradable system where you brought prefilled components and just snapped them together. there was already talk of a gpu block for the system.

My guess its because they dont think the 240 has enough headroom to cool an GPU as well.