How can I check which USB 3.0 are running off Z77 Chipset vs AsMedia Add on?

I have a AsRock z77 Extreme4 and am trying to decide which USB 3.0 should I prioritize to use. The manual mentions that you use use native SATA 3 Ports so i think the logic applies to USB ports. It does not say which USB ports run off the chipset vs the add on. Is there a way I can identify which is which on the back of the motherboard?

Thanks

If it's anything like my ASUS board, the ports will be the bottom two for the Asmedia controller(when the board is placed up-right).

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Manual.

"The manual mentions that you use use native SATA 3 Ports so i think the logic applies to USB ports. It does not say which USB ports run off the chipset vs the add on."

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Are they marked by numbers? Usually the lowest numbered ports are from the Intel chipset.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

"The manual mentions that you use use native SATA 3 Ports so i think the logic applies to USB ports. It does not say which USB ports run off the chipset vs the add on."

Lol thank you for reading. I was thinking maybe there is a way to tell within device manager details

Are they marked by numbers? Usually the lowest numbered ports are from the Intel chipset.

Sort of, they are labeled in the manual but the internal header is called 4_5 which I know runs off the intel chipset but does not help figuring out which backside ports are running off.

Shouldn't matter anyways USB 3.0 is USb 3.0 not matter what connector you use.

Shouldn't matter anyways USB 3.0 is USb 3.0 not matter what connector you use.

Not exactly, some controllers are better then others.

Not exactly, some controllers are better then others.

But for the most part ti doesn't matter unless he really needs the bandwidth that USB 3.0 can provide.