Need your help with mic guys.

mstr_maker

So i need mic or headset that only records sounds within few inches. So my roomate wouldnt interrupt my recordings by making noise. 

However some could say that i shd use ''noise gate'' - doesnt work for me. 

P.S. i'd prefer headset.

P.S.2. I only care about ''recording range''. Its my main priority. I dont really care about quality. I just need mic that will ONLY record sounds within few inches. Everything else - ignor.

What is your budget, and what will you be mainly using it for.

i'd prefer to stay under 100$ if possible. Im on tight budget. Mainly ill be using it for streaming.

I don't know about the HyperX Clouds, but i don't recommend Cloud II's .. the USB dongle is a piece of animal excrement. 
You can hear the static while listening to music/gaming and you can't adjust mic volume from control panel - only from dongle.
Overall a bad choice.. You can remove the dongle, but you will lose the option to use a mic then. Sound without the USB dongle is something i would expect it to be with the dongle connected.

New Build!

#i7-6700k / Asus Z170i Pro / Zotac 980Ti / Silverstone Sugo SG13 / HyperX Savage 2666@CL13 / SS Platinum 650 / TD03-E

#i5-4690K@4,3Ghz / Asus Maximus Hero VII / NZXT Kraken X61 / GTX 980 Ti SLI / FD Define R5 / TridentX 2x8GB@1600 / SS Platinum 860XP /

I don't know about the HyperX Clouds, but i don't recommend Cloud II's .. the USB dongle is a piece of animal excrement. 

You can hear the static while listening to music/gaming and you can't adjust mic volume from control panel - only from dongle.

Overall a bad choice.. You can remove the dongle, but you will lose the option to use a mic then. Sound without the USB dongle is something i would expect it to be with the dongle connected.

I dont really care about all that dudes.  I need a ''short ranged'' mic. I can accept bad quality sound. Any suggestions?

use a dynamic stage microphone with a super-cardioid pickup pattern (e.g Rode M1-S) and a soundcard with a professional input (IOW: XLR, e. g. Behringer XENYX-USB series of mixers)

To get any useable level out of dynamic stage microphones you have to eat them.

TheSebware

Please excuse my English, I'm a native German speaker.
Please note: I'm not sponsored or in any way affiliated with any mentioned company or product unless declared explicitly.

i'd prefer to stay under 100$ if possible. Im on tight budget. Mainly ill be using it for streaming.

First, anyone listening to your stream won't appreciate a bad mic. Well, aside from that, your best bet would be a HyperX Cloud and lower the mic volume. There are other alternatives like asking your room mate to be quiet, but that would be your best bet.

Hi.