A programmable/wearable T-Shirt!

TygerStrype

How do you wash it?

you dont. you just hang it on fresh air ant use some room fresher :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

"Two companies have made the world’s first wearable, washable, sharable and programmable T-shirt that has built-in camera, speakers, microphone and accelerometer"

It's washable, there are washable keyboards so it might implement that sort of thing. Also, dry cleaning may be adequate

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

That looks uncomfortable to wear. It's cool though, but probably not affordable for the likes of me.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

What if a friend trolls you by secretly taking your phone and displaying "inappropriate" images on your shirt. You wouldn't even be able to tell unless you looked down. You could pull the classic "Kick Me" prank on a whole new level.

I'm new to this...

What if a friend trolls you by secretly taking your phone and displaying "inappropriate" images on your shirt. You wouldn't even be able to tell unless you looked down. You could pull the classic "Kick Me" prank on a whole new level.

That would be cool.  

How about those shirts with the finger, pointing to the left or right.  "I'm with -->"

Have the tshirt programmed to monitor brain waves and make the 'finger' point to the hottest babe withing viewing range,(camera range) "I'm Following --->"  

Course as the camera picks up on the next 'babe' the Finger points accordingly. 

Could help those that are deaf and or mute. Approach someone that is say mute, they hear what you say but you can't read sign language the shirt (they wear I presume) would translate the hand gestures to written language, hm.

This T-shirt is pretty cool imo. Would be great if it had the option of removing the electronic piece in order to wash it in the washing machine.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

that is awesome imagine thousands of people with these at raves so awesome!

This is kinda old news :/ heard about this last year.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball