do anyone on here own this phone?

carguy86

I use the Nokia ashia 201 personally for the same reason as you. I just want to text and make calls. But as an actual answer to the question, nope I dont own the phone. but it looks nice

Please remember to follow your posts so you get notifications of people replying. If you want to reply to me directly, and I am not the author of the post, quote me.

how much? I did not see a price

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

um no. GalazyS3MasterRace

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

get some cheap nokia. same features smaller size.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Hahaha no. I pretty sure most people on here own no phone or a smart phone

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Nokia, because you just might drop your phone down a mine shaft!

Please remember to follow your posts so you get notifications of people replying. If you want to reply to me directly, and I am not the author of the post, quote me.

Nokia, because you just might drop your phone down a mine shaft!

No. When you drop your Nokia phone you will create mine shaft.  

(same old jokes.. but still not enough of them :D )

Are you seriously asking if someone has that phone? it's 2015 not the 80s  :D. Just get a blackberry some of them still have physical keys.

im getting the "power edition" (3 month stanby and 24 plus hours of talk time)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

im getting the "power edition" (3 month stanby and 24 plus hours of talk time)

have fun carrying it around... a normal nokia has about 3 weeks standby

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I agree. Or any other basic phone. I Lol'd at their video, 1989 is long gone we actually have cellphones that can fit in our pocket. All the special features they advertise are standard on any phone. It's targeted toward the older generation for sure.

I agree. Or any other basic phone. I Lol'd at their video, 1989 is long gone we actually have cellphones that can fit in our pocket. All the special features they advertise are standard on any phone. It's targeted toward the older generation for sure.

The older generation has moved on......

This is for hipsters.

I don't see the appeal behind physical keypads. They are way too small and uncomfortable for even my thin fingers. Touch ones can be buggy but at least they are bigger and easier to type on.

Even the iPhone 4 I find too small. Even the iPhone 5 is a bit on the small end.

I have thin fingers but fairly big hand size.

Note: I hate apple products, I just used them as a reference.