Good non-gaming headphones with this budget?

Bicko96

I'm am looking for good headphones to use with my computer i don't want gaming headphones because i use my headphones for everything on my computer so i don't want dedicated gaming headphones here is what i need

• Looks good and nice color
  • Sounds really good for everything
  • No microphone because i already use a blue snowball as my mic

i have a $150 budget i don't know if i have a good budget because i'm not up on headphones but i have $150 to spend so

thanks

These are good and cheap, there is a mic but its retractable and you can get them in black if you don;t like the green.

http://www.amazon.ca/Razer-Kraken-Analog-Headset-RZ04-00870100-R3U1/dp/B009SJR278/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1375815333&sr=1-1&keywords=razer+kraken+pro

nice there pretty cool the same one's Linus and slick use and i can just hide the mic away thanks

These are good and cheap, there is a mic but its retractable and you can get them in black if you don;t like the green.

http://www.amazon.ca/Razer-Kraken-Analog-Headset-RZ04-00870100-R3U1/dp/B009SJR278/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1375815333&sr=1-1&keywords=razer+kraken+pro

is there a dislike button around here?

the ath m50 comes in red white and silver as well as black. 

for something with a bit more bass the Vmoda lineup is pretty flashy. the crossfade lp can be seen for under 100 however the sound accuracy of the vmoda is a bit less than the m50

is there a dislike button around here?

the ath m50 comes in red white and silver as well as black. 

for something with a bit more bass the Vmoda lineup is pretty flashy. the crossfade lp can be seen for under 100 however the sound accuracy of the vmoda is a bit less than the m50

second