Android gaming with external controller

codytappen

I recently found out that you can bind a Wiimote to my phone to use as a controller (the best thing ever). I've had to find emulators that support proper controllers so far my favorites are NES-FC and SNESDroid. Would people like to share which emulators they use with controllers?

(I use an Evita HTC One X with a Cyanogenmod 10.1 nightly)

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I dont know about IOS but Android Devices you can use almost any controller, Xbox controller, Wii controller, USB gamepad, ps3 controller,

I use a USB Xbox 360 controller for my PC emulators :P

For Android, I would use a PS3 controller just for the ease of use with the bluetooth and all.

I dont know about IOS but Android Devices you can use almost any controller' date=' Xbox controller, Wii controller, USB gamepad, ps3 controller, [/quote']
I use a USB Xbox 360 controller for my PC emulators :P For Android' date=' I would use a PS3 controller just for the ease of use with the bluetooth and all. [/quote']

I'm not really wondering about which controller to use I want to figure out which emulator to use.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

what are you playing? NES, SNES, N64, PSX??? you just need to search on the play store

I am looking for all emulators, honestly anything you guys like.

Have a wonderful day.

I am looking for all emulators, honestly anything you guys like.

Have a wonderful day.

Oh, I use GBC A.D. for my Gameboy/Color/Advance games and Mupen64 for my N64 games.

I downloaded Sixaxis Controller' date=' but haven't tried it yet..[/quote']

Sixaxis is good you can use your ps3 controller on the device, and you can even use it if you dont have an adaptor to connect to your phone, you just use a sixaxis tool to get bluethoot adress and pair it up

I am looking for all emulators' date=' honestly anything you guys like.[/quote']

for PSX the best emulator is FPse, or you can use ePSXe.

I dont use much emulators, I think there is one for N64 that is really good but I dont remember wich one it is

• 1 month later...

Snes and master system I like, but i use them on the PC Ys was such a cool game on master system and every one like Mario and Zelda :)

I use retroarch for emulation, has just about every machine, but I can't comment on controllers as my phone won't connect to my wii controller :(

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I found a new external game controller named iKazoo which works both with ios and android externally (no more tilting your my device) here is the link to their youtube video : http://youtu.be/DwsOq74boVg

you can let your friends know about it also if they are looking for the same thing, i placed an order already on their indiegogo campaign hope it gets funded so i can have one!

ios and Android external game controller

• 3 weeks later...

Best way to game with a controller on android PERIOD! 

905390_3051345018237_1408541832_o.jpg

To each his own of course but people really do this? It seems so impractical to carry around a controller

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I don't carry it around with me daily or anything. it's mainly just for when im going to stay somewhere besides home. I also like to chill in bed with it.  :)

I have just realized the power of android phones........