Anybody Get This Problem?

Vivilacqua1

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else gets the feeling where quite often you get extremely dizzy, your vision darkens quite a bit, your hearing buzzes, feel a bit euphoric, very tired, and sometimes a pain like all the blood is rushing into your head.

I did the google a while ago and found out that this is called "Postural Hypo-tension" 

Well for me it seems to be getting worse. Just happned a second ago quite badly for about 10 seconds. Anyone else having things like this?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Sounds like high blood pressure...  :wacko: I've only heard something like this with people who have have HBP and upon standing their heart rate goes up and experience effects like you have described. Usually because of drugs. I've never felt that, though. Go to a doctor. 

yup everyone experiences that, especially people like me who consume a lot of sugar then stop abruptly 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I don't recommend asking a tech site for medical references.... but it could be that you need to move around more, drink more water, take breaks from the computer every couple of hours, or maybe even just take daily naps. I'm not a doctor, just thinking of some stuff that might help.

Sounds like high blood pressure...  :wacko:

Actually, I have the complete opposite of that. Very low.

yup everyone experiences that, especially people like me who consume a lot of sugar then stop abruptly 

Hmmm.... havn't had much sugar in the past week and a half. other than the soda every other day.

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

@Vivilacqua1 does it happen in any position? I get it sometimes if I get out of bed too quickly, I start walking and my vision darkens a little bit and then comes back to normal.

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

Actually, I have the complete opposite of that. Very low.

Hmmm.... havn't had much sugar in the past week and a half. other than the soda every other day.

I have really high sugar resistance if I drink a can of coke I would get dizzy in an hour if i dont drink another one (which ofcourse I dont drink anymore).

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

@Vivilacqua1 does it happen in any position? I get it sometimes if I get out of bed too quickly, I start walking and my vision darkens a little bit and then comes back to normal.

When you get up suddenly, there is momentarily a lower blood flow to the brain. This can temporarily impair certain bodily functions. The result might be making you go blind for a few seconds as you described. It might be a good idea not to get up from bed quickly. First get up to a sitting position, spend some time there and then stand up slowly so that the heart  gets time to adjust the blood pumping.

About 70% of the time it hapens after getting up from a sitting/lying position, even after only being there for like 30 seconds.

-Snippity-

-Do-

-Dah-

Although it happens more severely if I havn't eaten in a while.

I haven't had much today, apart from some water. Felt sick of food all day.

Yeah, i usually don't eat anything besides dinner depending on if i'm working at night or during the day. The most important thing if you're not going to be eating enough is to drink a lot.(not soda, water or something similar)

When you spend a lot of time without eating, your blood pressure lowers even more. That plus your usual low blood pressure makes it difficult for blood to reach your brain when you get up. That's why you experience what you described. You should see a doctor anyway just in case.

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB