What Hopes Do You Have For Android 6.0 Marshmallow?

You wanna know what I hope?

I HOPE ANDROID 6.0 DOSE NOT EAT MY FREAKING GALAXY S4 BATTERY LIKE NO FUCKING TOMMOROW

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

No hopes or expectations per se. Even well tested software can behave in strange ways in certain scenarios.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

"I didn't die! I performed a tactical reset!"

You wanna know what I hope?

I HOPE ANDROID 6.0 DOSE NOT EAT MY FREAKING GALAXY S4 BATTERY LIKE NO FUCKING TOMMOROW

that it can convince me to go back to stock.

and mate

cough

http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-S4-Extended-Battery-Stalion%C2%AE/dp/B00LH03OU0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1439951187&sr=8-2&keywords=galaxy+s4+extended+battery

cough

just got 2 full days. died at 10PM the second day, 6.5 hours of screen on time. 

I hope it tastes good.

I also hope Samsung doesn't make it look like shit. The S6 and its metro skin was okay but it still isn't what i'd prefer.

Same and hoping to get it to my LG G4 soon because one of my work colleagues has a Nexus 6. He is so tempted to get a G4 (camera issues) he just wants to know how slow LG is to update.

no worries, it won't eat your battery life..... because you won't get the update from samsung :D

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I didn't have any issues with Lollipop (5.0.2) I guess if they could make Android more ram efficient like iOS then I guess that'd be nice. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Windows phone .. FTW!

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

All I'm hoping for is that the carriers and manufactuerers leave all the features intact instead of removing useful features.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Well, we always hope, but idk. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I hope I don't have to root my phone to stop certain apps accessing the internet in the background...

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

that it can convince me to go back to stock.

and mate

cough

http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-S4-Extended-Battery-Stalion%C2%AE/dp/B00LH03OU0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1439951187&sr=8-2&keywords=galaxy+s4+extended+battery

cough

just got 2 full days. died at 10PM the second day, 6.5 hours of screen on time. 

Battery cases are terrible for your phones internal battery. Does more harm than good, really. 

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Battery cases are terrible for your phones internal battery. Does more harm than good, really.

....? It's a double thick brand new battery mate

....? It's a double thick brand new battery mate

Whoops. All i saw was extended battery and assumed it was a case

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I actually don't hope much for Android 6.0. Just gonna let nature take its path.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

An improvement on the SDK side of things, but this is just an illusion .

I just hope that the "classic" flavour of Android will not be ruined by Android Wear or Android Brillo or Android Weave, and I don't expect those to be successfull, at this point even keeping the Java API could be considered a bonus .

System wide dark mode and better battery life.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.