Radio Show Suggestions

Omnislash89

I will be starting a tech segment on a local nonprofit radio station next week in the Tampa Bay area and am looking for suggestions for programming flow from anyone in the community who has done something similar.

Format so far is roughly as follows:

Topic 1: A current event   (eg., “AMD’s growing nightmare, the abysmal stock trends and what it means for you”)
Topic 2: Home/office-oriented   (eg., “some new mobile technology for your office-on-the-go”)
Topic 3: A brief product review   (eg., “A review of the Corsair Carbide Series Air 240, for you builders at home”)
Topic 4: Breaking/new to industry   (eg., “The new Intel Skylake CPU lineup fresh from the Intel Developer’s Forum)

The entire thing will be a once-weekly AM segment of about 15 minutes to an hour (providing we ever set up a truncated phone line and get a phonescreener on staff)

All feedback would be greatly appreciated!

This is the Craft of PC Building. Mastered. #AshlarPC

topic 2 is the only one that would really work IHMO. my grandma listening to the radio doesnt want to hear about skylake. she wants to hear about a new app she can use, or some random thing that makes her life easier. 

Not sure if I am allowed to post a link to the station's site (it is a humble-looking HTML-based site build by a middle-aged amateur radio enthusiast, bess him), but I would be happy to let locals know the frequency if I can do that per CoC.

At least one of my sample topics was accepted, and I should begin broadcasting next week. Not sure how many locals there are on LTT, but feel free to tune in. Would love to drop a plug for LTT in edgewise, if possible. Let me know if such action is against CoC.

Please and thank you!