Pc stuck after installing new ram.

Hi I just insttaled 2 new sticksof ram on my PC it runs Windows 10 Pro 64bit. and they are the same brand as my previous ones just 4gb each not not and as I turned my pc on it just get's stuck on resuming from hyber nation and I don't even get a choice to load bios. Plz help. Tnx in advance.

try with each stick separately. one may be bad. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Its not gonna load up properly from hibernation because the amount of system ram has changed and it is confused. In the future always FULLY TURN OFF your computer before making hardware changes instead of putting it to sleep/hibernate.

Turn it on and then as soon as windows starts booting, press and hold the power button down till it shuts off. The next time you reboot, it should prompt to do a startup repair/recovery (whatever its called now) and it should fix itself.

I doubt that the ram is bad since youre obviously getting past post.

When in doubt, re-format.

Its not gonna load up properly from hibernation because the amount of system ram has changed and it is confused. In the future always FULLY TURN OFF your computer before making hardware changes instead of putting it to sleep/hibernate.

Turn it on and then as soon as windows starts booting, press and hold the power button down till it shuts off. The next time you reboot, it should prompt to do a startup repair/recovery (whatever its called now) and it should fix itself.

I doubt that the ram is bad since youre obviously getting past post.

Didnt do the trick. The thing is windows doesnt even start booting it justsays resuming from hybernation.

Get another computer, create a windows recovery disk on a USB drive, and boot off that to repair your windows startup. Thats the only thing I can think of at this point.

That is if you havent taken the new ram out and tried booting already.

When in doubt, re-format.

OK I removed the ram and it finally lets my atleast get into bios but the 2 sticks work but seperatly together they just make a black screen alone they load to windows automatic repair and it gets stuck in a loop. my motherbourd supports only 8 gb. and in bios one stick is 4064 or something so maybe 2 stics are too much? I dont know at this point.

I left one stick of ram in my pc turns out the other one is slightly different and now my pc gets stuck in a restart loop as soon as it reaches preparing for automatic repair.What to do?