Phanteks Enthoo Primo

TeeBlack

Really liking it too, would probably get if I hadn't just built a new system already.

I really like the case if I was going to watercool I would proably pick it. I know @Whaler_99 is really considering the case.

I posted a thing about it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41849-phanteks-enthoo-primo-now-available/#entry543676

Apparently delivery to suppliers in Canada is expected the third week of September....

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Apparently delivery to suppliers in Canada is expected the third week of September....

The only place I know that has it is a UK website taking pre-orders. No idea on US, but probably before Canada sadly.

i cant wait! im gonna be doing my 1st watercooling build and i want to put it in this case!

Gimme a $1

Really considering getting this over the Arc Midi R2. Looks awesome.

edit : Saw the MSRP, nevermind...

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Really considering getting this over the Arc Midi R2. Looks awesome.

edit : Saw the MSRP, nevermind...

Cheaper than the 900d at least and fits 2 480's

Cheaper than the 900d at least and fits 2 480's

Yeah it looks huge. Maybe if I won the lottery haha. I certainly like this more than the 900D.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Yeah it looks huge. Maybe if I won the lottery haha. I certainly like this more than the 900D.

I like to think of it like Silverstone made a 900d competitor that was then touched up by fractal or a really classy thermaltake level 10 GT

Ya, I definately like this a lot more then the 900D - that one is just a little to large and over the top. Unless you put a lot of watercooling gear and multiple GPU's it won't look good. This though, I think you could make an amazing looking build, even just air cooled, and wouldn't look out of place...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

very interesting layout, nice to see some more non-standard cases that aren't just like most others

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Ya, I definately like this a lot more then the 900D - that one is just a little to large and over the top. Unless you put a lot of watercooling gear and multiple GPU's it won't look good. This though, I think you could make an amazing looking build, even just air cooled, and wouldn't look out of place...

This has sort of a neutral elegance about it that it would look nice no matter what hardware in it as long the parts themselves look good together. Like if you had a gigabyte z87x ud3h, evga acx cooler and phanteks' dual fin stack cooler in blue.

This has sort of a neutral elegance about it that it would look nice no matter what hardware in it as long the parts themselves look good together. Like if you had a gigabyte z87x ud3h, evga acx cooler and phanteks' dual fin stack cooler in blue.

I guess pink is out :D

I guess pink is out :D

Well I don't see any pink motherboards or graphics cards. If you want to you paint everything and have pink coolant.

Looks promising, Can't wait to see what builds end up in this case.

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

i agree i like this more than the 900D

Gimme a $1

i agree!

Gimme a $1

I love the design, but I feel like there isn't enough room in the MB area. It feels extremely cramped in my opinion.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

I love the design, but I feel like there isn't enough room in the MB area. It feels extremely cramped in my opinion.

i found this pic. I think that's the EK CoolStream XTX 360 in the top (64mm) and the Phobya G-Changer 280 in the bottom (60mm)

Enthoo-Primo_28.jpg

Gimme a $1

i found this pic. I think that's the EK CoolStream XTX 360 in the top (64mm) and the Phobya G-Changer 280 in the bottom (60mm)

Yeah but horizontal wise, it feels cramped. I just prefer the styling of the 900D. I love Phantek's design in this case. Just a bit longer. 480s would be amazing in this case.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Yeah but horizontal wise, it feels cramped. I just prefer the styling of the 900D. I love Phantek's design in this case. Just a bit longer. 480s would be amazing in this case.

i cant wait for the reviews on this case.

Gimme a $1

If fits 2 480 rads

Well it fits the niche I thought it would where it sort of competes with the 900d, but at it's price tag doesn't have too as much being $100 cheaper. If that plate wasn't restrictive with the graphics cards they might have given it a bronze award.