Can a R9 270x push a LG 21:9 monitor at 2560 x 1080?

jonnyyyl

Have a Sapphire R9 270X, which will be watercooled with a G10 bracket and H55 later this month.

Will look to add the LG 21:9 29'' monitor.

Will the card be enough to push for such resolutions, for home office use as well as gaming (team fortress 2, CS:GO)

Thanks

I'm sure it can do CSGO and non-demanding titles like that with no problems

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

for those games I would say so, considering I am playing The Crew at 1440p with ultra settings at 40fps on a 7850.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Have a Sapphire R9 270X, which will be watercooled with a G10 bracket and H55 later this month.

Will look to add the LG 21:9 29'' monitor.

Will the card be enough to push for such resolutions, for home office use as well as gaming (team fortress 2, CS:GO)

Thanks

For TF2 and CSGO yes, but I really don't think that watercooling low end card is a good idea.

For TF2 and CSGO yes, but I really don't think that watercooling low end card is a good idea.

I somewhat agree to this. I dont have the budget for the new cards, but was given the G10 as a gift.

Plus, as it is my first time attempting to use the G10, I just wanted to play it safe in case if I mess up...

I have a 770 and I play The Crew at high-ultra at 60fps on my ultrawide (same resolution than yours) and non demanding games like Minecraft and CSGO are not a problem at all. You should be fine.

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!