If you get Super Mario Maker on the WiiU digitally, Nintendo will send you the physical level design booket

GoodBytes

Nintendo says to WiiUDaily that if you order from the eShop (WiiU online store) Super Mario Maker, you can call Nintendo via the the toll-free number that will be given to you once you purchase the game to contact the company to have them ship you the the Super Mario Maker booklet which normally comes with the physical copy of the game. Shipping will be free.

super-mario-maker-booklet-640x299.jpg?1c

The booklet features level design ideas by Mario developers to help you make better levels, and be inspired, shows cool things you can do with the editor, as well as concept art and level designs from the original Super Mario Bros.

In order to receive the free Super Mario Maker booklet, you have to call Nintendo on a toll-free number found on your digital receipt, and let them know that you would like to receive the booklet. After you’ve given them your Wii U serial number and your contact info, Nintendo will ship the booklet to you, free of charge, when the game launches.

The game comes out September 11th.

Source: http://wiiudaily.com/2015/08/you-can-get-the-super-mario-maker-booklet-even-if-you-buy-the-game-digitally/

September 11th.... really?

That's super cool of them though.

System: Thinkpad T460

They're Japanese, just another day there.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

sep 11 is nothing special. 

just another day in the year, not going to debate it

sep 11 is nothing special. 

just another day in the year, not going to debate it

It wasn't meant to be complaint lol

Why you so edgy????

System: Thinkpad T460

It wasn't meant to be complaint lol

Why you so edgy????

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They lied to us,  i don't trust em, and that day is really sketchy. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

There is only 1 way to solve this fight:

SUUUUUUPEEERRRRRRR SMMMMMMMMMMMAAAASSSHH BROOOOOOOOOOOTHHHEEEERS!!!!!!

Well that's nice. I was going to make sure I got the physical version just for the book. This makes me think twice about it. Though I may end up going for the physical release anyway just because I can be sure that I'll 100% get it. Won't have to wait etc.

If it was a game involving planes and it was 2005? Then sure. You'd have a point. But a Mario game in 2015? I think people need to move on a bit if they think that's an issue. It's really just a case of September 11th falling on a Friday this year. Stuff usually comes out on Fridays.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

They've said they wanted to release it on the closet friday to when the original mario bros was released which just happens to be friday, september the 11th