What is the better gtx 980 ti?

Hi.

I have been looking at some gpu's and I think these are the best ones in my opinion, Gigabyte G1 gaming, MSI gaming, Asus strix and the Zotac amp!

I will be playing games such as lol,cs:go, gta v, Shadow of mordor, Far cry 4 and many other games like those mentioned on 1080P(I know it is overkill)

I want the best performance out of these cards. If you know of any other cards that are better than these cards, just mention them down below.

Thank you in advance.

its just personal preference

the differences between those would be marginal

Classy>MSI>Gigabyte>Asus

Asus has had some massive quality control issues with their cooler seating.

Gigabyte has had alot of complains of coil wine but otherwise have an amazing card.

MSI gives a good all arounder, not the best at anything but its definitely always in the conversation.

The Classy isn't in the same price point and is definately better than all of the above. The direct evga competition is the ACX+ and is worse than all but the asus with poor cooling properties traded away for silence.

The Zotac Amp and Amp extreme are arguably as good if not better than all of the others on this list, but the thing is a triple slot insanely long and heavy card. (that I think personally looks like shit, but others like it.)

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

its just personal preference

the differences between those would be marginal

Does any of them have a better cooler or any other pros?

Does any of them have a better cooler or any other pros?

see above. Either way all of them are very good.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Classy>MSI>Gigabyte>Asus

Asus has had some massive quality control issues with their cooler seating.

Gigabyte has had alot of complains of coil wine but otherwise have an amazing card.

MSI gives a good all arounder, not the best at anything but its definitely always in the conversation.

The Classy isn't in the same price point and is definately better than all of the above. The direct evga competition is the ACX+ and is worse than all but the asus with poor cooling properties traded away for silence.

Are there any cards you would recommend in the msi and gigabyte price range?  I want the card to be cool and as silent as possible but I don't want to compromise the performance.

Kingpin is the best 980ti

The problem with that card is that it costs over 300 usd more than any of the cards i listed here in norway.

Kingpin is the best 980ti

Not seen the MSI Lightning yet

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Not seen the MSI Lightning yet

I probably should have mentioned that I am going for a red and black build and that means the lightning is going to mesh up the scheme.

I probably should have mentioned that I am going for a red and black build and that means the lightning is going to mesh up the scheme.

Sorry, do not go with the Strix though

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Hi.

I have been looking at some gpu's and I think these are the best ones in my opinion, Gigabyte G1 gaming, MSI gaming, Asus strix and the Zotac amp!

I will be playing games such as lol,cs:go, gta v, Shadow of mordor, Far cry 4 and many other games like those mentioned on 1080P(I know it is overkill)

I want the best performance out of these cards. If you know of any other cards that are better than these cards, just mention them down below.

Thank you in advance.

EVGA is the way for nvidia or gubyte g1 is pretty great

this might be a dumb idea but if the custom pcb cards are more expensive than the reference design why don't you try this:

Reference 980ti + nzxt kraken g10 + coolermaster siedon 240m (about $60) = water cooled quiet and overclockable 980ti for about the price of a custom pcb card

just my .02

The Zotacs are sexy, and the straight black/ carbon fibery look may go well with your set up, but the best fit would be classy or strix and as stated, stay away from strix.

also from an availability point of view, good luck finding any higher end evga not sold out, where as the Zotacs just always seem available somewhere.