Razer Ouroboros size and comfort?

MorbidAngel

Hey guys, I've been looking and looking and looking everywhere but I cannot find what I am looking for, I have been searching for a new mouse to replace my R.A.T 5. I LOVE my R.A.T but because of reasons I want to buy a new one, and I am picky as hell, and I want to buy the Ouroboros, but what bothers me is that I can't seem to find a picture to represent the actual size of it, I love the size of my R.A.T, and I want something similar, a small increase in size is okay but not to big. 

Also I want to know, is it comfy? I HATE that it's for left and right handed, because I don't want those buttons on the right side, I have to live with that but judging from the appearance it looks like you will feel the buttons at all times, which bothers me..

I have smaller hands than most, and I use claw grip if you wanted to know!

So, does anyone has like any pictures that would give me a sense of how big the mouse is? A R.A.T mouse and the Ouroboros in the same picture would be OPTIMAL, but I don't think anyone has that...

Extra question: When using wireless, does it affect the gameplay a lot? Is there a noticeable difference? I play a lot of CS:GO and I need good precision!

Thank you guys! :)

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

If you're playing cs go those mouse are practically useless.

G502

Deathadder

Zowie FK1

Steel series rival/sensei

Final Mouse

Specs: i7-4790k with Thermaltake Water 3.0, EVGA GTX 970, MSI Z97 Gaming 3, Kingston HyperX 2x8 DDR3 1600Mhz, SSD Boot Drive/1TB HD, CM Storm Stryker, EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Peripherals: SS Rival, HyperX Cloud, G710+

If you're playing cs go those mouse are practically useless.

G502

Deathadder

Zowie FK1

Steel series rival/sensei

Final Mouse

Also wired is in every way better than wireless. Espicially when playing competitive gamed like csgo

Specs: i7-4790k with Thermaltake Water 3.0, EVGA GTX 970, MSI Z97 Gaming 3, Kingston HyperX 2x8 DDR3 1600Mhz, SSD Boot Drive/1TB HD, CM Storm Stryker, EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Peripherals: SS Rival, HyperX Cloud, G710+

G502 - My friend has this, I hate it, I would rather plug in my turd and play with that  :( 
Deathadder - I don't like it, it's to 'high' and I don't like the smooth finish on it..
Zowie FK1 - Might be something, I don't like how it looks but it doesn't matter, I'll look it up!
Rival/Sensei - Don't like em', rather buy the Zowie.
Final Mouse - My favorite, that's the one I really want, over the Ouroboros as well, but I can't buy it in Sweden, maybe I'll buy it from Amazon, but I don't know the shipping costs ...

EDIT: I want wireless when I am home, because my wire always get's stuck everywhere and I hate it, I've tried everything but no matter where I place it or whatever I do it's in the way, so I want to be able to choose (as you can do with the ouroboros) so like when I play CS:GO I plug it in, and when I play like Dota 2 I just use wireless, I like that feature.

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+