Buying a used dslr

I bought a 7D second hand and was very hesitant as I wanted a new one but it was the best decision not a thing wrong with the camera and I saved money. Highly recommend it

I would consider that decision a bit different since the 7D is pro camera...

Ask intelligent questions from the sellers, if they know their stuff they are more likely to take care of their gear. if they dont have a clue about the camera i should imagine they haven't been into photography long and are probably less likely to take care of the camera. im no photography expert i just do this on all large, used purchases especially vehicles.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I would consider that decision a bit different since the 7D is pro camera...

Yeah it is a great camera though dont regret the decision at all as I use my camera alot