SSD Help

Go to solution Solved by JeffreyEagan,

Soz to bother you again. But how to I delete the OS on the SSD currently as it was in my Laptop. So then I can install the OS on the Gaming PC.

When you go to install the new OS you can format the SSD and install the new OS over it.

I have this laptop where I upgraded from hard drive to the Samsung 850 Pro. I've got a new gaming computer I'm building should I reset to factory settings because I think it wont be optimised for the new computer. Thanks....

just plug in the sata and format it from disc management (windows search)

but if it does have a OS make sure you go to bios to boot on your Gaming pc's OS and not the SSD's OS

Ok what do you mean gaming Pc's OS. The computers never had a hard drive or SSD in it before?

ok then just boot up on the SSD if theres nothing on it then just install the OS on it

Soz to bother you again. But how to I delete the OS on the SSD currently as it was in my Laptop. So then I can install the OS on the Gaming PC.

When you go to install the new OS you can format the SSD and install the new OS over it.