KYH ( Kill Your Headset) build for 90 e .

Ridska

Ridska here ,

I want to make a KYH build for my friend code named : '' lonley toazt ''

yesturday , we made or assembled a pc parts list , now its on to the peripherals like : headphones and, and keybords and monitors ect ect .

KYH build is going to be 90 e becasue the HyperX cloud is in that same price range .

now you might be going : '' Wierd , then why arnt ya'll buying the HyperX cloud instead of a KYH build ? ''

becasue : A , i have experiance with the hyperX cloud and althoe the sound is good ( when you amp it ofc ) and the headphones build of itself is good ,

the cables have big issues in the headphone .

So with that out of the way lets jump in to the details of the KYH build .

45 e for the headphone.

45 e for the microphone.

The headphone :

The sound signiture :

Bit empisis on the bass , but not too bassy ( balanced bass if possible ) .

and other than that anything goes .

The microphone :

It has to be good for skype calling and teamchat as well as for gaming .

destop or detachable microphone ? ill leave it up to you .

Thanks and stay groovie .

(⌐■_■) 

The Land where the lion drinks vodka in the forest , Finland, Helsinki

Same place :D /

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

Same place :D /

terve :DD.

ja terve tuloa Linus tech tips furumille :D.

(⌐■_■) 

terve :DD.

ja terve tuloa Linus tech tips furumille biggrin.png.

Transl8 pls

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.

Personally I have a Steelseries Siberia V2, the sound quality is pretty much perfect to me, both death metal and stuff like dubstep and house.

Microphone is great, but it's a small extendable mic without any kind of (pop?)filter. So mic is good enough for gaming and general talking, no problems for me.

If my Siberia V2 would break, I would instantly buy another one, No need to try other headphones for me, this thing is exactly like I want it to be, super good sound, comfortable, and a good microphone.

Then again, I never tried any other headsets/headphones apart from the Razer Kraken, which was complete shit imo.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Personally I have a Steelseries Siberia V2, the sound quality is pretty much perfect to me, both death metal and stuff like dubstep and house.

Microphone is great, but it's a small extendable mic without any kind of (pop?)filter. So mic is good enough for gaming and general talking, no problems for me.

If my Siberia V2 would break, I would instantly buy another one, No need to try other headphones for me, this thing is exactly like I want it to be, super good sound, comfortable, and a good microphone.

Then again, I never tried any other headsets/headphones apart from the Razer Kraken, which was complete shit imo.

No sneak oil gaming BS plz . this is KYH ,build , not pick marketing BS headset ( no offence )

(⌐■_■) 

No sneak oil gaming BS plz . this is KYH ,build , not pick marketing BS headset ( no offence )

Yeah I get what you're saying, but the Siberia V2 doesnt sound like a "gaming headset", It's just clean, balanced sound overall, no matter if it says "gaming" on the box.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Yeah I get what you're saying, but the Siberia V2 doesnt sound like a "gaming headset", It's just clean, balanced sound overall, no matter if it says "gaming" on the box.

question : Sense your going on and on about the siberia V2 , how much is it ?!

like i said , a headphone or a heaset ( hense your presistence ) has to be eather 90 e or below.

(⌐■_■) 

question : Sense your going on and on about the siberia V2 , how much is it ?!

like i said , a headphone or a heaset ( hense your presistence ) has to be eather 90 e or below.

I bought it new for 75 euros-ish on a dutch website called Bol.com, pretty sure it's cheaper now though, since the V3 came out (which has worse sound btw).

I bought it new for 75 euros-ish on a dutch website called Bol.com, pretty sure it's cheaper now though, since the V3 came out (which has worse sound btw).

thanks , we'll look into it .

and to others out there , keep those sugguestions coming.

need every single sugguestion i can get .

and if no one helps me at this KYH thing . then well'p , looks like im on my own .

(⌐■_■) 

It's just clean, balanced sound overall

Don't say that if your only experience is with the SS and a Razer headset. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Ridska here ,

I want to make a KYH build for my friend code named : '' lonley toazt ''

yesturday , we made or assembled a pc parts list , now its on to the peripherals like : headphones and, and keybords and monitors ect ect .

KYH build is going to be 90 e becasue the HyperX cloud is in that same price range .

now you might be going : '' Wierd , then why arnt ya'll buying the HyperX cloud instead of a KYH build ? ''

becasue : A , i have experiance with the hyperX cloud and althoe the sound is good ( when you amp it ofc ) and the headphones build of itself is good ,

the cables have big issues in the headphone .

So with that out of the way lets jump in to the details of the KYH build .

75 e for the headphone.

75 e for the microphone.

The headphone :

The sound signiture :

Bit empisis on the bass , but not too bassy ( balanced bass if possible ) .

and other than that anything goes .

The microphone :

It has to be good for skype calling and teamchat as well as for gaming .

destop or detachable microphone ? ill leave it up to you .

Thanks and stay groovie .

This post is so hard to read and wrong " have experiance with the hyperX cloud and althoe the sound is good ( when you amp it ofc )" what?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Don't say that if your only experience is with the SS and a Razer headset. 

I'm pretty sure my ears work

This post is so hard to read and wrong " have experiance with the hyperX cloud and althoe the sound is good ( when you amp it ofc )" what?

Lol, I wasn't even going to get into that. Also, what are the specific issues with the cable?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I'm pretty sure my ears work

What is the nicest/most expensive pair of headphones you have ever listened to for more than say, an hour?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

What is the nicest/most expensive pair of headphones you have ever listened to for more than say, an hour?

Some test sample at a local tech store, but trust me, I can tell if the sound is muddy/unclear, for the price these are definitely very good quality.

We're not talking 1000 dollar headphones here.

Some test sample at a local tech store, but trust me, I can tell if the sound is muddy/unclear, for the price these are definitely very good quality.

We're not talking 1000 dollar headphones here.

My point is mainly that you should qualify statements like "clean, balanced sound" with "for the price" because in comparison to something like HE-500, it really can't compete. Sorry for being an ass about it, it's just that there have been a lot of people trying to say that Audio Technica ATH M50/M50X are the best headphones ever made, for any price. And those people are wrong, no two ways about it, so I assumed you were trying to say something like that. I was wrong, and as such I apologize for being a jerk, that's just where I was coming from. 

Not to mention that OP said that the build would be 

90 e

but 

75 e for the headphone.

75 e for the microphone.

is clearly 150 Euro. 

Also, why on earth would you pay 75 Euro for something that is going to be used for things like gaming and skype? You could easily use a Zalman clip mic or modmic/ any cheap desktop mic, and spend closer to 100/140 Euro on headphones, which are much more likely to improve your experience. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

My point is mainly that you should qualify statements like "clean, balanced sound" with "for the price" because in comparison to something like HE-500, it really can't compete. Sorry for being an ass about it, it's just that there have been a lot of people trying to say that Audio Technica ATH M50/M50X are the best headphones ever made, for any price. And those people are wrong, no two ways about it, so I assumed you were trying to say something like that. I was wrong, and as such I apologize for being a jerk, that's just where I was coming from.

Not to mention that OP said that the build would be

but

is clearly 150 Euro.

Also, why on earth would you pay 75 Euro for something that is going to be used for things like gaming and skype? You could easily use a Zalman clip mic or modmic/ any cheap desktop mic, and spend closer to 100/140 Euro on headphones, which are much more likely to improve your experience.

Well'p , all i can say is this at the moment :

You guys or some of you , have crushed and abolished the way that I wrote this post. Congrats.

Not sure why you would do such a thing and criticise me , But oh well , every one needs a bit of criticism ones in a while .

Next time I'll just make a generic post just to get my point across .

Anyway , while you guys were going on about how my post sucked , and making me look like a fool out of my self,

I done some actual research while you all of you were lingering around , HURRRAAAAAYYYY .

Turns out the Qpad QH 90 was just what I needed .

After all , who are you to help me with such a simple task ?! you are waay to important for my unnecessary questions . from now on , I'll just look at reviews rather than ask a human being such as yourself for help .

Oh and by the way , I'll be keeping tabs on all of your post to see if there out of line , you know , just to see if you don't repeat the way I make dreadful post such as this one .

I bid you , good day sir .

(⌐■_■) 

snip...

Wait... so you're saying that you were asking for advice for a headphone/headset? That didn't come across AT ALL... It seemed like you were trying to give advice for others on why they shouldn't buy a headset, but instead should be buying headphones and a mic. If you had needed help finding a headphone, we could have done that easily, and certainly would have (and I think I speak for all of us that have posted on this thread...) It's not that we were trying to be jerks. When you post something like this that comes across as advice, I think that we all feel that it should be as accurate and correct as possible (especially with all of the BS that happens in the audio world...) as such, we were trying to ensure that everything was correct, and not misleading (as I did with the whole budget thing, and stuff like that...) If you really were looking for help with headphones, you should have simply come out and said it, because nowhere in your original post did it look even remotely like you wanted help finding headphones. 

Also, about the whole "keeping tabs on all of our posts" I mean, we really don't do anything that's against the CoC, we just try to make sure that we all present relevant, and accurate information... We are not attacking anyone in particular, it's just that we can be aggressive with our ways of correction, since so few people actually bother to do real research before they post their misguided "facts". 

There were all of two places in your OP with question marks; one was where you said " Wierd , then why arnt ya'll buying the HyperX cloud instead of a KYH build ?" Now, y'all implies other people, not yourself, so it came across as a rhetorical question, not one for the readers. The second place was here: "destop or detachable microphone ?" This sentence came across as more of something for the reader to consider when they are planning out a "KYH" build. Not anything to do with information that you needed. 

That's why (I, at least) posted what I did, and that's why you didn't get any advice, or suggestions. It didn't seem like you were asking for any advice, and as such, none was given. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

Wait... so you're saying that you were asking for advice for a headphone/headset? That didn't come across AT ALL... It seemed like you were trying to give advice for others on why they shouldn't buy a headset, but instead should be buying headphones and a mic. If you had needed help finding a headphone, we could have done that easily, and certainly would have (and I think I speak for all of us that have posted on this thread...) It's not that we were trying to be jerks. When you post something like this that comes across as advice, I think that we all feel that it should be as accurate and correct as possible (especially with all of the BS that happens in the audio world...) as such, we were trying to ensure that everything was correct, and not misleading (as I did with the whole budget thing, and stuff like that...) If you really were looking for help with headphones, you should have simply come out and said it, because nowhere in your original post did it look even remotely like you wanted help finding headphones.

Also, about the whole "keeping tabs on all of our posts" I mean, we really don't do anything that's against the CoC, we just try to make sure that we all present relevant, and accurate information... We are not attacking anyone in particular, it's just that we can be aggressive with our ways of correction, since so few people actually bother to do real research before they post their misguided "facts".

There were all of two places in your OP with question marks; one was where you said " Wierd , then why arnt ya'll buying the HyperX cloud instead of a KYH build ?" Now, y'all implies other people, not yourself, so it came across as a rhetorical question, not one for the readers. The second place was here: "destop or detachable microphone ?" This sentence came across as more of something for the reader to consider when they are planning out a "KYH" build. Not anything to do with information that you needed.

That's why (I, at least) posted what I did, and that's why you didn't get any advice, or suggestions. It didn't seem like you were asking for any advice, and as such, none was given.

Then I do apologize .

I think post may have caused the

" telephone effect "

Any way , I would like to say this in my posts and this applies for future post. to let you fully understand why that that I make posts like this :

I think it , but don't write it.

See when I said 90 e in the description , I thought about it and it was correct .

But when I was typing it , I did not though about what I was writing.

Not an easy mistake to make but its my mistake.

(⌐■_■)