New Star Wars Trailer and Comic Con Panel

So, there's a new trailer, and some new footage for Episode VII: The Force Awakens.

Also, a South Korean Trailer (subs in South Korean, voices in English)

So..... I'm super freaking excited. From everything I've read and heard, I honestly think this movie is going to suspend my cynical adult personality for an hour or two, and allow me (and the rest of us) to just be kids again.

Comic Con panel with Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Carie Fisher, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Oscar Isaac, Gwendoline Christie, Adam Driver, Domhnall Gleeson, J.J. Abrams, Lawrence Kasdan, and Kathleen Kennedy.

And yes, this damned well does belong in the news section.

Edit: Apparently the Comic-Con panel is a month old, this is news to me. I feel ashamed for not being aware of it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I am stoked about this.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

I find it funny that the first audience member to ask a question was someone doing batman, voice included.

Hilarious.

I find it funny that the first audience member to ask a question was someone doing batman, voice included.

Hilarious.

Ya that was an awesome moment.

Spoilers so not interested!  I'm avoiding everything about the movie because if you check out enough of the pics, clips and stories eventually you will know all the good parts of the movie and so what will be the point of seeing it?

Spoilers so not interested!  I'm avoiding everything about the movie because if you check out enough of the pics, clips and stories eventually you will know all the good parts of the movie and so what will be the point of seeing it?

You have a point.

Alright, who wants to line up with me right now at the theater???

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

JJ Abrams was the one who managed to convince me star trek was better than star wars.

Lets see if he can't bring me back

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it