Intel i3 productivity?

Hello, i recently just finished my PC built, and with the success of me building one, my little cousin wants to try it so his dad told me to pick out parts, so i've come to you guys again. We are wondering if an i3 is able to handle League, Photo Shop editing (hes an artist), and just be able to stream anime videos. Thanks, i don;t know their budget, but since hes 12, it won't be high.

Hello, i recently just finished my PC built, and with the success of me building one, my little cousin wants to try it so his dad told me to pick out parts, so i've come to you guys again. We are wondering if an i3 is able to handle League, Photo Shop editing (hes an artist), and just be able to stream anime videos. Thanks, i don;t know their budget, but since hes 12, it won't be high.

it will be fine

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

You'll be fine on an i3. Hopefully Sandy Bridge or newer.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I'd say to push for an i5 if possible, which is a quad-core. The extra cores will allow him to run tasks simultaneously a lot more efficiently than the dual-core i3.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6

That should all be fine. That kid is going to have one badass computer for his age. When I was 12 I had a single core Gateway computer with less than 512mb of RAM and Win95

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)