Mods for GTA V that won't get you banned from online?

I'm looking for some mods for GTA V that I can have installed while going online and not getting banned, possibly a realistic car pack? any suggestions would be great.

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

I'm looking for some mods for GTA V that I can have installed while going online and not getting banned, possibly a realistic car pack? any suggestions would be great.

car pack could modify your position ingame realitve to other players 

this was a problem in GTA SA idk if fixed or not.

on your screen your fine but on servers your in the ground.

car pack could modify your position ingame realitve to other players 

this was a problem in GTA SA idk if fixed or not.

on your screen your fine but on servers your in the ground.

ok? i'm just looking for mods/car packs that i can use with GTA Online...

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

I'm not sure if this'll get you kicked offline or not, but it's worked for me so far:

Angry Planes (best mod ever! hours of fun!)

Citizen Riots (so fun!)

um, you do know Angry plans has a bitcoin miner in it right? it's a virus, not a mod

My b. It works though, and I have antivirus. 

well, have fun running a bitcoin miner

I don't think there are any mods that you can play online without being banned. Anyways, why do you want mods to play online with anyways?

I'm mainly looking for texture mods to make things look better/more realistic

I'm pretty sure that Rockstar has stated that any sort of modification in online can cause you to be banned, so I would stay away from modding online...

Specs:

Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz cooled by Corsair H80i | ASUS Maximus VII Formula |  G.Skill 8 GB (2 x 4GB) 2133 | EVGA 980 Superclocked (Fry) | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro OS Drive | WD Black HDD | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair Vengeance K70 | Logitech G502 Proteus Core

lol @ AMD 8350

I'm pretty sure that Rockstar has stated that any sort of modification in online can cause you to be banned, so I would stay away from modding online...

i though they said anything that changed how the game ran, aka native trainer/cheat engines so you could spawn money/blow people up/make other people blow people up, i don't think that a texture mod would be cause for a ban?

i though they said anything that changed how the game ran, aka native trainer/cheat engines so you could spawn money/blow people up/make other people blow people up, i don't think that a texture mod would be cause for a ban?

Honestly changing textures shouldn't be a cause for ban, but if I were you I would contact them, and play it safe.

Specs:

Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz cooled by Corsair H80i | ASUS Maximus VII Formula |  G.Skill 8 GB (2 x 4GB) 2133 | EVGA 980 Superclocked (Fry) | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro OS Drive | WD Black HDD | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | Corsair Vengeance K70 | Logitech G502 Proteus Core

lol @ AMD 8350

Honestly changing textures shouldn't be a cause for ban, but if I were you I would contact them, and play it safe.

well, i can't even find any texture packs to begin with, everything is GTA V in GTA IV

It still changes how the game runs, and would probably still get you banned.

I honestly don't see why just getting better looks in your game is worth the high risk of being banned from playing the game alltogether.

They have banned for FOV mods, even in single player. Honestly to him is making the game look better worth the big risk of being banned?

It still changes how the game runs, and would probably still get you banned.

I honestly don't see why just getting better looks in your game is worth the high risk of being banned from playing the game alltogether

um, that's like saying a console looks just as good as a PC. It doesn't, I want my game to look better, and running at a higher resolution doesn't make much of a difference, so that's why I want to change the textures so it looks a lot better?

um, that's like saying a console looks just as good as a PC. It doesn't, I want my game to look better, and running at a higher resolution doesn't make much of a difference, so that's why I want to change the textures so it looks a lot better?

It's not like saying that, its like saying is it worth it to just change up textures while you have a high chance of getting banned?

Think of it as you just stole money from a bank, maybe it would be good then, but later you have a high chance of getting arrested.

I use loads of mods online, me and my friends all have mod menu's, we don't cheat for cash though be we go super speed, turn off cops, spawn anything we like, no trouble so far xD

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

It's simple, you have two choices, don't go online and mod single player or go online and use no mods at all.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I use loads of mods online, me and my friends all have mod menu's, we don't cheat for cash though be we go super speed, turn off cops, spawn anything we like, no trouble so far xD

yeah, no, i don't cheat

from experience modders / hackers don't get banned very much (the game has no anti-cheat). free roam is filled with these kids that make themselves invulnerable while going around shooting people, or exploding them.

I'd say you're free to mod your game online to your hearts content

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

from experience modders / hackers don't get banned very much (the game has no anti-cheat). free roam is filled with these kids that make themselves invulnerable while going around shooting people, or exploding them.

that's the entire reason i'm always in passive mode

um, you do know Angry plans has a bitcoin miner in it right? it's a virus, not a mod

whats a bitcoin miner?

otherwise all the trainers work online, the one i use warns you that you can get banned for certain section of the trainer (xp, leveling, directly giving you money, achievements...)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

whats a bitcoin miner?

otherwise all the trainers work online, the one i use warns you that you can get banned for certain section of the trainer (xp, leveling, directly giving you money, achievements...)

bitcoin is a crypto currency, a miner is a program that uses your CPU/GPU to calculate or "mine" blocks of information, if you finish that block, you get bitcoins, which can be traded for IRL money, and this mod had one in it that mined bitcoin for them

yeah, no, i don't cheat

It's just having a bit of fun... and if rockstar won't let us have private servers to do it then I'll do it anyway

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

Yeah theres no large texture packs for now , i still wouldnt mod the textures because they are already good.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

what mod menus are you using?

N1gger menu crashes a lot on me

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)