Looking for New Mouse, Need suggestions

C_Mike

So for a few years now I've been using my RAT 9 mouse, and despite the hate for the RAT mice, I've had no problems with mine.

But I digress, I'm looking to replace it because I want to move to a wired mouse.

The only thing is I'm finding it difficult to find a new mouse, as I've gotten so used to the thumb scroll on my RAT, and don't think I could live without something similar, as I use it to quickly switch between chrome tabs.

So far the only two mice I've found is the Roccat Tyon and the Logitech MX Master (Which is wireless :(, which I'm trying to avoid) So I'm hoping you guys can suggest some more alternatives so I have a bigger selection to choose from.

Preferably it needs to be a able to accommodate relatively large hands and have a max dpi of at least 5500.

g502
I use it and it's amazing.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

g502

I use it and it's amazing.

Logitech G502?

But it doesn't have a thumb scroll or paddle, I does have the tilting scroll wheel, but that's not really what I want. 

It's really hard to find gaming mice with a thumb scrolling wheel. Usually find it on office mice like the MX perform. You should just buy another RAT if you're really into that thumb scroll. I can't think of any other company that does thumb scrolling thing.