Used Computer Hardware Shop?

Where would be the best / most popular place to buy / sell used computer hardware?

eBay (international) and craigslist (local)

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

Where would be the best / most popular place to buy / sell used computer hardware?

eBay, Craigslist. 

Craigs is probably your best bet

Ebay if your willing to risk DOA /broken items 

Please don't do what Portland Craigslist people do and charge more than new prices for used hardware.... thanks.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Craigs is probably your best bet

Ebay if your willing to risk DOA /broken items 

how is craigslist better in anyway?

ebay will refund your money even if the guy rips you off

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

Because you get a chance to test and look at the hardware before you buy. 

Please don't do what Portland Craigslist people do and charge more than new prices for used hardware.... thanks.

Really?  I'm mildly upset.  Although, I'd be in Seattle, and it's not that far off, to be honest. $15 off a $375 CPU that you've had for a year.  Thaaaaaaanks, friend.

Ebay, Just check the reviews from other people who already have bought from them first.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Really?  I'm mildly upset.  Although, I'd be in Seattle, and it's not that far off, to be honest. $15 off a $375 CPU that you've had for a year.  Thaaaaaaanks, friend.

Lol IKR. I saw a GTX 760 for 250 dollars... I emailed the guy and was like "yo it was never worth that much to begin with" and he was like "thanks for your concern but these cards were worth more than this new and it's in perfect condition"

I just let him be. It's been for sale for some time....

Same things goes with used cars too... Portlanders have no concept of age-to-value != desirability=value.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

If you end up selling on ebay just watch out for the final value fee. Regardless if it says free listing--everyone pays that terrible fee.. I think it is 10%. SO you sell 1,000 bucks and at the end of the month they want 100 back. I've sold many GPUs and iphones on mine. I'd avoid international shipping and include requiring a signature when shipping for maximum protections. 

Also regardless of what everyone tells you, you DO have buyers and sellers protection on ebay. If someone sends you something and it is broken or not as advertised, they bite the bullet not you. Just make sure to read those documents so you know what would void said protections.

The aforementione ebay and craigslsit, but also I've found that you can pick up stuff from car boot sales and other "markets" on occasion, though testing may be difficult and selection may not be amazing.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

if they let you, you can see if the hardware works 

That's it. We need PC hardware farmer's markets.

I grew this RAM in my backyard!

Ebay. With craigslist you risk getting stabbed over a 20 dollar thing. 

I grew this RAM in my backyard!

I grew this SSD yesterday, damn it!  It's worth well over my asking price!  Take it or leave it.  Jeez.

Ebay. With craigslist you risk getting stabbed over a 20 dollar thing. 

It is worth it for a computer such as an IBM PS/2 for $15

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

While you're all here, by the way... anyone know if someone still sells a backplate for the original Titan 6GB?

You underestimate how much I care about computers.

It is worth it for a computer such as an IBM PS/2 for $15

I mean maybe. Just be smart about it. Carry a weapon if you're able to. Meet in a public place during the day, not at night. The police in my area actually encourage you to do craigslist deals in the police station parking lot as weird as that seems. 

I mean maybe. Just be smart about it. Carry a weapon if you're able to. Meet in a public place during the day, not at night. The police in my area actually encourage you to do craigslist deals in the police station parking lot as weird as that seems.

I agree and that last part is funny, never knew that :D

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Because you get a chance to test and look at the hardware before you buy.

and 10-20% cheaper and you can talk down prices

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.