Do I have a chance with her?

Hi guys! I really need some advice. There is this girl that I like and I wanna know what chances do I have with her and also and any helpful advice. So the story is that I've known her for a full year in the past. I talked to her a lot and we got close. But she moved to a different school. And the thing is I am in the same prep school in the summer with her right now. I didn't really remember her at first but now I do and I realise how much I like her. But I am not sure if she remembers me. It's been 3 years. My friend messaged her on ig recently and she said that she did remember her. She's a really quiet and shy person so she doesn't really show any signs. But I do get the occasional look from her and when I see her she turns around. I am a funny guy in class and I can say that everyone does like me including the teacher. (I do my work and everything). But recently my friend messaged her and said that she did remember him (was in my class) so what do you guys think? Thanks a lot I know it was long.

start talking to her over social media or face to face and all that. Then see where it takes you!

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

just start by talking to her. and be confident but not over the top. dont wanna come off as concieted

Sorry repeated sentence

Honestly, every person is different and since we don't know her in person it's pretty impossible to know what she's like or what she's thinking.
Hell I bet most of the guys on here wouldn't know what she was thinking even if we did know her!

It's really just a bunch of guessing. Unhelpful guessing.

Basically. Go talk to her. Don't sit from afar and just stare at the girl. They're not monsters.

You can easily find out for yourself that way.

Don't start off too heavy. Just be friendly and see where it goes.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

start talking to her over social media or face to face and all that. Then see where it takes you!

I watched some vids saying that personal interaction is the best way.

Honestly, every person is different and since we don't know her in person it's pretty impossible to know what she's like or what she's thinking.

Hell I bet most of the guys on here wouldn't know what she was thinking even if we did know her!

It's really just a bunch of guessing. Unhelpful guessing.

Basically. Go talk to her. Don't sit from afar and just stare at the girl. They're not monsters.

You can easily find out for yourself that way.

Don't start off too heavy. Just be friendly and see where it goes.

just start by talking to her. and be confident but not over the top. dont wanna come off as concieted

I know but I just get so nervous and she never leaves her seat at break time. There are people around her and I want to get a 1 on 1 with her. Also shy people are hard to approach

Edit: any tips on not being nervous?

dude, you've asked in the wrong forum. most of the ppl here have their rigs as their GFs  :D

Hahaha good one!

If it's been 3 years, that's a long time.

But if she remembers you then you have a huge advantage since you 2 are not complete strangers. If she's as shy as u say, you have to 100% do the 1st move.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

dude, you've asked in the wrong forum. most of the ppl here have their rigs as their GFs  :D

Nah bro, I got my profile picture ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

I watched some vids saying that personal interaction is the best way.

Haha, dear God! I mean I get that YouTube is all the rage with you youngin's but sometimes you've just got to go out there and experience life for yourself.

Sure it might not work out. That's how you learn.

Hahaha, speak for yourself ;)

My gf doesn't let me play video games :(

I know but I just get so nervous and she never leaves her seat at break time. There are people around her and I want to get a 1 on 1 with her. Also shy people are hard to approach

So...go sit down beside her? "Hey, how have you been? It's been ages!". Boom. Done. Contact initiated.

Don't worry about the other people. Maybe they'll be new friends as well.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

If it's been 3 years, that's a long time.

But if she remembers you then you have a huge advantage since you 2 are not complete strangers. If she's as shy as u say, you have to 100% do the 1st move.

Try not to text or message her. Talk face to face or on the phone.

I did message her on ig today and I just asked if she remembered me. I did it a little late but if she says yes I'm gunna ask if I can talk to her like 1 on 1. U guys think that's a good idea?

Give it a go, if you fuck up then you fuck up. Take it as a life experience!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Talk to her! Don't let it turn into a whole year of nothing but awkward stares! DO it. DO IT BEFORE I LINK SHIA LABEOUF IN HERE!

I speak from personal experience, seriously do it. (Before you call me a hypocrite, the girl I used to like scared me off from talking to her)

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Work out, it will build your confidence and self esteem, studies show that being confident actually makes you more attractive.

Be confident, but make sure it's not cocky.

So...go sit down beside her? "Hey, how have you been? It's been ages!". Boom. Done. Contact initiated.

Don't worry about the other people. Maybe they'll be new friends as well.

The thing is, I'm a bit nervous/shy too. And I am really afraid of rejection

Give it a go, if you fuck up then you fuck up. Take it as a life experience!

Talk to her! Don't let it turn into a whole year of nothing but awkward stares! DO it. DO IT BEFORE I LINK SHIA LABEOUF IN HERE!

I speak from personal experience, seriously do it. (Before you call me a hypocrite, the girl I used to like scared me off from talking to her)

Yes you guys are right but I really like this girl. Like I wanna start something serious with her!

Just give us her ig and we can all stock her and force her to like you with the power we all have. Idk. Maybe dont rush. And dont be stupid. I learned that so many times. I liked this one girl and she told me she had a crush on a really popular guy who was a total jackass and I was shocked so was my friend which he liked her as well and when she found out that he knew i was in deep trouble and so i built another pc and became anti social and things are now kinda werid. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I did message her on ig today and I just asked if she remembered me. I did it a little late but if she says yes I'm gunna ask if I can talk to her like 1 on 1. U guys think that's a good idea?

That's on you.

Personally, i'd just wait to casually see her and then say hi and talk to her.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2