Corsair STRAFE RGB and SCIMITAR RGB

Corsair just announced the new Strafe RGB keyboard and Scimitar RGB mice.

The strafe is the newest keyboard in Corsair's RGB lineup. It features a new controller to enable 16.8 mill colors with out the horrible flickering, USB pass through, and a white back plate that will allow you to blind all of your competitors at a LAN event. It also comes in the new Cherry MX Silent flavor. 

Included is a MOBA, and FPS keycap set, and a wrist rest. 

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/landing/strafergb

STRAFE_RGB_NA_02_w_600.png

Next up is the new Corsair Scimitar RGB mice.

Not much to say here other then it has a adjustable 12 button keypad on the side for those MOBA gamers out there. And did i mention it has LEDs?

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/landing/scimitar

Scimitar_01_A_w_600.png

Check out my iCUE Guide Beta Tester for Corsair

Got a Corsair Product? Got a Question?

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

AAAHHH WHY IS THE MOUSE YELLOW

I wish i could tell you why, but idk. D:

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

Son of a bitch why yellow, I need a good mouse since I lost my g600 but dammit Corsair... Gonna go buy another g600

Son of a bitch why yellow, I need a good mouse since I lost my g600 but dammit Corsair... Gonna go buy another g600

trying to see if they will make it in another color. 

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide

trying to see if they will make it in another color.

If they do then I'll get it, if not I will get the g600 again

AAAHHH WHY IS THE MOUSE YELLOW

Team Dignitas maybe?

But jk idk either, but to me it seems that with the old trampstamp logo they kind of picked Black/Grey + Yellow as their Brand Colours, like Razer´s Black+Green and Logitech´s Black and Blue.

Still can't decide wheter I get the strafe rgb or k70rgb is I like bigger keyboards though. Is $10 worth quiter cherry MX switches and extra keycaps?

Yeah, I'll stick with my Corsair M95 that is black with white/blue lighting and has a more (imo) logical placement of side buttons.  Dealing with a yellow mouse is not worth an extra 3 buttons lol.

Still can't decide wheter I get the strafe rgb or k70rgb is I like bigger keyboards though. Is $10 worth quiter cherry MX switches and extra keycaps?

By the time I was 10 or something, I didn't look at the keyboard when I typed or played games (which actually blew my mind), so I don't think you would need the extra keycaps. As for quieter Cherry MX switches, it's still not worth it. Reds aren't even that loud, and if your mic picks up your Reds, well you can just turn down your mic volume. IMO the K70 RGB is better, and if you live in MURRICA you can get a K70 RGB with Reds for $140. That might be for only Prime members, but if it is you can go over to 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816034&cm_re=k70_rgb-_-23-816-034-_-Product

Hi.

The real trade off is the Strafe doesnt have dedicated media controls, but has a better LED controller which will give 16.8 mill colors with out any flickering that's present on the K series.

Seeing as the release date is October there should be more info out by then to help you make your choice.

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide