Interest Check for Build Logs

Is anyone interested in seeing a build log with these parts (ish) by either Winter, Spring, or Summer?

i7-6700k (watercooled?)

32GB (2×16GB) DDR4 RAM

2×Successor to GTX 980Ti in SLI

Z170 Deluxe MoBo LGA 1151 ATX

Corsair 900D painted White

4K 60Hz monitor (between 27-42")

1000w-ish PSU

Also, would anyone be interested in seeing a build log of me taking a gaming laptop and turning it into a console-ish thing, but much smaller?

I don't know just when I will be able to do this, but it's looking like somewhere between Q4 2015 and Q2 2016.

Edit: Current Price Estimate: $5991 USD

Is anyone interested in seeing a build log with these parts (ish) by either Winter, Spring, or Summer?

i7-6700k (watercooled?)

32GB (2×16GB) DDR4 RAM

2×Successor to GTX 980Ti in SLI

Z170 Deluxe MoBo LGA 1151 ATX

Corsair 950D painted White

4K 60Hz monitor (between 27-42")

1000w-ish PSU

Also, would anyone be interested in seeing a build log of me taking a gaming laptop and turning it into a console-ish thing, but much smaller?

I don't know just when I will be able to do this, but it's looking like somewhere between Q4 2015 and Q2 2016.

please go with the msi titanium and YES

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

yah

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.3GHZ COOLER: Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2  MOBO: Asus Z97-E RAM: Kingston Hyper X Black 2x4GB GPU: Soon to be EVGA 1070! Case: Fractal Define S Storage:PNY 240GB SSD, 500GB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Corsair RM650x

Maybe.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

please go with the msi titanium and YES

Looks pretty cool. 4.6GHz on one's RAM does one good. :) It would match pretty well, too. As long as it's not hideously expensive and I accidentally the whole budget.

Build logs are a dime a dozen, it better look super bad ass to stand apart from the rest.

Yeah. I will do videos as well, if I do this. I will go in-depth and show the progress. The channel is empty for now, but the link is in my profile. I'd do both YT and LTT. Some things might be better suited for a certain media and may become exclusive to one or the other.

Looks pretty cool. 4.6GHz on one's RAM does one good. :) It would match pretty well, too. As long as it's not hideously expensive and I accidentally the whole budget.

Yeah. I will do videos as well, if I do this. I will go in-depth and show the progress. The channel is empty for now, but the link is in my profile. I'd do both YT and LTT. Some things might be better suited for a certain media and may become exclusive to one or the other.

true i am waiting as i am trying to get an aftermarket cooler a 6700k and that mobo as well as ddr4 ram under $500

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

true i am waiting as i am trying to get an aftermarket cooler a 6700k and that mobo as well as ddr4 ram under $500

Don't know about that. I thought the mobo was ludacristly expensive? Don't wait too long.