I Need Help Getting A New GPU

I Want To Get An EVGA GTX 750 FTW Graphics Card For My Computer, I Have A 1440x900 Display But It's Apparently A 1080p Card. I Mostly Play Source Games, Minecraft, And Other Easy To Run Titles. I Have An ATI HD2900x, And It Was MADE To Play Source Games And It Runs Minecraft With Shaders Very Well. But I Want To Be Ready For More "Graphic Intense Games".

Thanks For Any Help

-Master_Jorn

The Shift Button Is Insane In Your Post.

If all you're playing is Valve games and Minecraft, a 750 will be fine. Especially at 900p. What's the rest of your system?

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

What budget do you have? The resolution it was designed for has nothing to do with what resolutions it can actually output to - it will work just fine on a 1440x900 display.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The 750 is going to destroy your hd2900x.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I Want To Get An EVGA GTX 750 FTW Graphics Card For My Computer, I Have A 1440x900 Display But It's Apparently A 1080p Card. I Mostly Play Source Games, Minecraft, And Other Easy To Run Titles. I Have An ATI HD2900x, And It Was MADE To Play Source Games And It Runs Minecraft With Shaders Very Well. But I Want To Be Ready For More "Graphic Intense Games".

Thanks For Any Help

-Master_Jorn

750ti will be fine at that resolution

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

The Shift Button Is Insane In Your Post.

If all you're playing is Valve games and Minecraft, a 750 will be fine. Especially at 900p. What's the rest of your system?

Well, I'm Still Building It. What I Know For Sure Is It Will Have 8gb Ram, 1440x900 Display (Duh), And A 750 FTW (HD2900x For now  :( )

Quick question. Why do you type like that?

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

The 750 is going to destroy your hd2900x.

Well, I Don't Want It To Be Destroyed. I'm Giving It To My Sister.

What budget do you have? The resolution it was designed for has nothing to do with what resolutions it can actually output to - it will work just fine on a 1440x900 display.

Very, Very, VERY Low Budget. 

Well, I'm Still Building It. What I Know For Sure Is It Will Have 8gb Ram, 1440x900 Display (Duh), And A 750 FTW (HD2900x For now  :( )

What About Processor? Especially In Games Like Minecraft, The Processor Is More Important Than The GPU.

I'd like to know too.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

... I Don't Know...

Well, I Don't Want It To Be Destroyed. I'm Giving It To My Sister.

Not literally xD

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*