How to make mic sound like $#!T

babadoctor
Go to solution Solved by Atmos,

Brah, just ignore them. 

Whenever I stream, or whenever I'm playing with my team on dota I get dozens of friend requests and people either trying to scam me, or just add me because, streamers? I dunno.

I actually have almost 15 friend requests sitting in my notifications right now, should really reject them all once i get the chance.

And if you want your mic to sound shitty, download the screaming bee voice changer and set it's output as your microphone in game. then chose one of the broken, stupid voices and bingo, you're done. You'll not only sound like a 13yr old girl, but you'll sound like you're using your phone to talk

how do i make my microphone sound like shit

i have a really expensive mic and i need it to sound bad

i really wish i could find a crappy one

but i got this one

ways to make it sound really really bad
?????

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

if you don't mind me asking, why would you want to sound crappy?

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

if you don't mind me asking, why would you want to sound crappy?

For cs go so people stop trying to scam me for my knife

because when the hear my mic sounding like this

they look at my inv to see my items

and a marble fade m9 bayonette fac new

i cant put on private because i participate in cs go lottery and won multiple times

it is really tedious to constantly change my profile to private to not private.

a saftey procaution

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

i cant put on private because i participate in cs go lottery and won multiple times

a saftey procaution

Just don't add them?

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

Brah, just ignore them. 

Whenever I stream, or whenever I'm playing with my team on dota I get dozens of friend requests and people either trying to scam me, or just add me because, streamers? I dunno.

I actually have almost 15 friend requests sitting in my notifications right now, should really reject them all once i get the chance.

And if you want your mic to sound shitty, download the screaming bee voice changer and set it's output as your microphone in game. then chose one of the broken, stupid voices and bingo, you're done. You'll not only sound like a 13yr old girl, but you'll sound like you're using your phone to talk

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

how do i make my microphone sound like shit

i have a really expensive mic and i need it to sound bad

i really wish i could find a crappy one

but i got this one

ways to make it sound really really bad

?????

a saftey procaution

Well there still isn't a need to ruin a perfectly fine mic lol. Don't let other people change the way you do things. Especially people on the internet 

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

Mic boost to full? Makes everything distorted. Or get old radio really close to it for electronic interference.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv