Mother#### AD's

nomnom123qwe

ok so on every page these links keep popping up http://prntscr.com/80bhsz "do not worry just a screenshot"

so i have adway in my mobile and now internet wont work on my phone via wifi >.> if adway is enabled ! and if i disable it same links popups keep popping up

and i bought a new laptop brand new os even formatted os 3 times same issue even on my pc this link keeps popping up ....

adblock , adguard adblocked nothing works please help ...

these ads even come in steam client >.< anything which is using internet and on every click 

That sounds like malware to be honest, which idk how if you've formatted.

EDIT: maybe it's because you're listening to Uptown Funk? That might cause some problems.

"LTT's official.."STOP. I promise you aren't LTT's official bagel eater or whatever. Trust me. 

Try looking in you installed programs to see if there is anything suspicious. 

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

That sounds like malware to be honest, which idk how if you've formatted.

EDIT: maybe it's because you're listening to Uptown Funk? That might cause some problems.

well it keeps popping up on my second pc and phone also and on my mobile as well as i said so i do not know >.< even in steam client but i already clean installed everything so i think its ISP related isn't there anything i can do in router to stop it ? 

Try looking in you installed programs to see if there is anything suspicious. 

well i did a clean install and i don't know take a look mate http://prntscr.com/80bolz

So you're getting ads on your phone and your laptop?

It's unlikely that you got (the same) malware on both devices.

Did someone hijack your WiFi connection?

Does it happen when you connect your laptop with a LAN cable to your router?

Try resetting the router?

So you're getting ads on your phone and your laptop?

It's unlikely that you got (the same) malware on both devices.

Did someone hijack your WiFi connection?

Does it happen when you connect your laptop with a LAN cable to your router?

Try resetting the router?

well yes it happens with lan as well :3 i have 4 phones on all of them i get these ad's

its unlikely some one would hijack my wifi but yes i reset my router mostly every night as due to my internet plan 

well yes it happens with lan as well :3 i have 4 phones on all of them i get these ad's

its unlikely some one would hijack my wifi but yes i reset my router mostly every night as due to my internet plan 

If literally every device on your router gets ads, then they are almost certainly injected by your router, I'd suggest doing a full reset on the poor thing. That includes (re)flashing the firmware on it...

If you can't, call your ISP. Get a new one.

If that doesn't fix the problem, well, I don't know... Somehow something somewhere infected all your devices :P

Are you using Firefox or Chrome, and if so, do you have them synced between devices? Chances are, it's an ad-ware laiden extension/add-on that has synced to all your devices.

This makes sense given the current information, as you mentioned it's on all your devices, and, even after formatting, it happens. That would occur because the first thing you probably do upon getting the browser installed, is re-sync it to get all your bookmarks, and stuff back.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

Are you using Firefox or Chrome, and if so, do you have them synced between devices? Chances are, it's an ad-ware laiden extension/add-on that has synced to all your devices.

This makes sense given the current information, as you mentioned it's on all your devices, and, even after formatting, it happens. That would occur because the first thing you probably do upon getting the browser installed, is re-sync it to get all your bookmarks, and stuff back.

Extensions? On mobile? Since when is that madness possible?

Extensions? On mobile? Since when is that madness possible?

has been for a while, if the extension is coded properly. Some, like Adblock, have to be installed as separate apps still, but some are small enough they don't need to be altered.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

has been for a while, if the extension is coded properly. Some, like Adblock, have to be installed as separate apps still, but some are small enough they don't need to be altered.

Interesting, OP should probably try that first then :)

well its not an extesion as none of my phones had extensions and these ads used to stop when i used adaway or adblock on phone

but now if i have adaway or adblock enabled internet simply doesn't work

also these popups only opened in browsers and not in apps like youtube or any other ..

Interesting, OP should probably try that first then :)

well my pc problem is solved i used dns by comodo and they just stopped comming on my pc :3 now just looking for a solution for my phone thanks again though

Reasons why I use Firefox with redirects disabled and all popups disabled. #DeveloperLife

I think it's to do with some malware extension synced to all your devices.

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.