Corsair 250D airflow design

jonnyyyl

Would this make any sense?

A 140mm AIO CPU Corsair H90 radiator and fan, pulling into the case.

On the right side panel, a 240mm AIO H105 radiator for an overclocked GPU, pulling in air as well.

At the back, possibly adding 80mm fans drawing air out.

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n618/jonnyyyl/obsidian-250d-13-1280x1024.jpg

Yep it should work. 

Positive air pressure = Put dust filters on everything. If not you are doing to get a lot of dust into your system.

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

In your POV, how necessary are the 80mm fans at the back? Can I be without them?

In your POV, how necessary are the 80mm fans at the back? Can I be without them?

Your airflow sounds good.

As for the 80mm fans, you could do without them and just use the PSU's fan instead

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Your airflow sounds good.

As for the 80mm fans, you could do without them and just use the PSU's fan instead

Thanks for that. 

PSU? you mean the front 140mm right?

Thanks for that.

No he means your power source. Use it as an exhaust fan by mounting it fan side up in the case.

Thanks for that. 

No he means your power source. Use it as an exhaust fan by mounting it fan side up in the case.

^^^ You do know that PSUs have fans inside them right? And that you can use them to act as an exhaust fan right?

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!