What features would you like to see included in W10s Notification Centre

Chaddie

I would love to see an API where music apps can hook into it so you can control music from within it, widget support such as weather or rainmeter related features would be cool, the ability reply to notifications straight from the notification centre instead of having to open the app to reply ie the twitter app.

What would you like to see?

EDIT: By notification centre, I mean the action centre :)

Make it stop telling me I have a notification but when I click to see what it is, there isn't one.

same issue I'm having. Unless it's some background update or something that isn't required to display in notifications.

• 1 month later...

Thought I would bump this to see if anyone had seen or heard of anyone doing anything like this?

I thought maybe Stardock or someone similar would have come up with something by now, but I haven't seen anything?

I doubt Microsoft will release and API for easy access anytime soon, but was hoping someone might have hacked it anyway?

PC: i7-3770k, GTX 670, 16gb 1600mhz, SSDs only, Corsair K70, Razer Deathadder, Windows 10.

Xbone

To my knowledge it is pretty barebone. but work is underway to make it better.

I doubt that desktop apps can do anything withn it. It will most likely be Windows Apps (universal apps) only