Need A New Addiction!

thedawnarts

Looking for a new fps game to play and has decent player best. I use to play call of duty night and day but the last two have been a let down and moved to pc so I need to find a new craving. Can you guys help and name some games for me to try out? OTHER THAN CSGO, Battlefield, COD. COD and Battlefield is getting old for me and CSGO pisses me off LOL. Oh, and NO FREE TO PLAYS!

Thanks!!

#PCMASTERRACE  :lol:

Looking for a new fps game to play and has decent player best. I use to play call of duty night and day but the last two have been a let down and moved to pc so I need to find a new craving. Can you guys help and name some games for me to try out? OTHER THAN CSGO, Battlefield, COD. COD and Battlefield is getting old for me and CSGO pisses me off LOL. Oh, and NO FREE TO PLAYS!

Thanks!!

Why no free to plays? And why only fps? All they are is shot guy, get shot, sit on patch of grass to heal, repeat.

Why no free to plays? Firefall and Planetside  are very fun, just cause the game is f2p there are still options to buy stuff in most f2p's. ARK : SURVIVAL EVOLVED is pretty good (not f2p).

Rest in Pepperoni

GTA V (technically not a FPS but still)

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

Why no free to plays? And why only fps? All they are is shot guy, get shot, sit on patch of grass to heal, repeat.

Free to plays have always been a let down for me and I need a main game and I just love fps/shooters. Please recommend some non fps if wanna, always looking for new games! Just looking for that addiction though. You feel me? lol

Thanks!!

Have you tried hero.... oh youre talking about games, well h1z1 is fun :P

Buying that later tonight! but I don't think it will last long...

Thanks!!

Gmod is always good; they have plenty of good game modes, like TTT.

GIGABYTE Z97MX-G516GB DDR3 | I5 4690k @ 4.4ghz | 1TB SSHD, 500GB HDD, 128GB SSD | GTX 1070 8GB | Corsair Graphite 230 | EVGA 650W | Hyper 212 EVO

Cinebench R15: 636(all cores), 127FPS

Free to plays have always been a let down for me and I need a main game and I just love fps/shooters. Please recommend some non fps if wanna, always looking for new games! Just looking for that addiction though. You feel me? lol

Skyrim? Runescape? Wizard 101? Club penguin?(You may think I'm joking, but that game is surprisingly addictive. Lost hours to it during the elementary days) poptropica?(same reason as before)League of legends? Hearthstone? Dragonball xeonverse? Unturned? the Fate series?

Gmod is always good; they have plenty of good game modes, like TTT.

I was thinking about gmod but I don't know much about it...

Think HL2, Portal, TF2, ETC (basically all of valve) in one compact package. Also, there are endless mods for it.

GIGABYTE Z97MX-G516GB DDR3 | I5 4690k @ 4.4ghz | 1TB SSHD, 500GB HDD, 128GB SSD | GTX 1070 8GB | Corsair Graphite 230 | EVGA 650W | Hyper 212 EVO

Think HL2, Portal, TF2, ETC (basically all of valve) in one compact package. Also, there are endless mods for it.

Thanks! Any mod suggestions? 

It's the minecraft with circles and more shapes than a square.

It's the minecraft with circles and more shapes than a square.

Got it, not the biggest fan of minecraft to be honest. 

Got it, not the biggest fan of minecraft to be honest. 

Why? It's a really good game, and one of the only ones I could classify as every game genre(with different maps, plugins, servers, and maybe a couple of mods albit).

Insurgency if you have people to play with its amazing

It's csgo but with real life obstacles... If you reload early that clip might bite you in the ass later if you run out of ammo then run and find something to survive until you die

ArmA 3, Gta 5 maybe?

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks! Any mod suggestions? 

Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) and Prop Hunt

Buying that later tonight! but I don't think it will last long...

once you begin with online you just cant stop (unless you get glitched money)

CPU - i5 4690K @ 4.5Ghz l CPU Cooler - Nepton 240m l GPU - MSI GTX970 gaming 4g 2-way SLI l SLI Bridge - MSI Gaming 2-way L Pro l Mobo - MSI Z97-G45 Gaming l RAM - 2x8GB Vengeance Pro 2133mhz DDR3 l PSU - Corsair HX750i l SSD - 2x Samsung 840 Evo 250GB in raid 0 | HDD - WD Black 2TB | Case - NZXT H440 Red/Black l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse Logitech G502 l MousePad - XTRFY NiP lightning l KeyBoard - Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (Red) | Headset - Asus ROG Spitfire | Monitor - Asus PG279Q - VG248QE l PCPP - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sxTpsY | Please don't buy CX PSU for a high end PC

csgo lol(but u can srsly get addicted to cs and then u cant stop, but community is the most toxic there can be)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yeah not an fps.. Doesnt come close. Love it but thats not what he was searching for...

Why no free to plays? Firefall and Planetside  are very fun, just cause the game is f2p there are still options to buy stuff in most f2p's. ARK : SURVIVAL EVOLVED is pretty good (not f2p).

Tons of hackers.