Dota based games...

LegendKillerRG

What games you play that are based on DotA?

The game I play is "Smite", it has WoW's graphic and is based on dota. I enjoy this game more than the original dota...

Another game I know and is quite popular is LoL but I dislike it, only reason is the design&gameplay(basically everything) that I don't like...

HoN and LoL, don't really like them much. There's also a new game coming out that is based on those games, but it's a superhero/villains version.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

HoN and LoL, don't really like them much. There's also a new game coming out that is based on those games, but it's a superhero/villains version.

What's the name of that, seems fun lol. I'd like to test it out when it reaches beta or so...

What games you play that are based on DotA?

The game I play is "Smite", it has WoW's graphic and is based on dota. I enjoy this game more than the original dota...

Another game I know and is quite popular is LoL but I dislike it, only reason is the design&gameplay(basically everything) that I don't like...

Yea I do agree that LoL's graphics and game play isn't up to Dota's standards. It is popular in N.A though. The old dota was wc3 based, thus there were limitations to it. Now that they've produced it solely for dota, it's quite good. Although steam servers for dota are quite frequently down.

Have not tried any dota based games as of yet.

Primary: 2017 Macbook Pro 15 2.9GHz with Aorus GTX 1070 eGPU / 512GB nvme ssd/ Samsung 840 pro 256gb/ Samsung 860 pro 512gb/ Samsung 27" CHG70 144Hz/ K95 / Razer Deathadder chroma

Secondary [AMD FX 8350 4.8Ghz/Gigabyte 990fxa-u3 v.4/ Asus R9 280x dcuii OC/Amd radeon 1866Mhz  32GB ram/ Samsung 840 pro 256GB x2/Naga Death Adder 2013/ corsair k95/ Dell 2312HM x 2/ Corsair 750D/ Corsair RM850/ Winows 7 Ultimate 64bit Backup : [AMD Phenom II 965 BE/MSI 790gx-65/XFX Radeon HD 4870/6GB Kingston Hyper X 1600MHz/Intel 520 480GB/OCZ Vertex 4 256GB/WD Black 500GB/Corsair Plat 860W/CM Advanced II Black & White/ /MX 518/Vengence k95/ Samsung 2333HD/vista64]Server- Intel i3 3220T / Asus H61M-A/16GB Kingston HyperX 1600/Intel 330 60GB/2TB x 3 WD Black/Sony Bravia 40" LED/Harman Kardon AVR 260 & HKTS 20 speakers/Ubuntu 13.04/ Fractal Node 605] 

What's the name of that, seems fun lol. I'd like to test it out when it reaches beta or so...

The game is called infinite crisis

http://www.infinitecrisis.com/en

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I was playing Smite for awhile but took a break to play a bunch of the games I picked up during the Steam Summer Sale.  Smite is pretty much the only Dota based game I can play for some reason...

Dota 2 of course but i tried smite and it was fun but yeah i would rather play smite casually then LoL... 

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Dota 2 of course but i tried smite and it was fun but yeah i would rather play smite casually then LoL... 

Dota 2 is the same as the original Dota(WC3)... Dota 2 is quite difficult for me to learn since im not used to it lol... I just wish there's LoD(Legend of Dota).. LoD(in WC3) is a modded dota version and I personally play it more than anything because it's fun playing with different skills on different hero. LoD is quite popular in WarCraft 3, original Dota is kind of dead in WC3 lol...

Dota 2 is the same as the original Dota(WC3)... Dota 2 is quite difficult for me to learn since im not used to it lol... I just wish there's LoD(Legend of Dota).. LoD(in WC3) is a modded dota version and I personally play it more than anything because it's fun playing with different skills on different hero. LoD is quite popular in WarCraft 3, original Dota is kind of dead in WC3 lol...

Loved original dota so i love dota 2.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Pretty much only play DotA now, play the occasional aram in LoL though.