I Need advice on a gaming laptop.

Hi,

I'm in the market for a gaming laptop (WAIT, don't tell me a custom PC is better because I already have one but I would like something to use on the go)

I have a budget of about £2000 and it needs to be sold from a vendor in the UK. (Don't want it shipped overseas)

I need it to have GSYNC with a minimum max refresh rate of 75hz. Display must be 14"-17"

It must also have a 980m.

Preferably I would like it to look the part! (I don't want a thick piece of plastic!)

Ideas?

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There's like 3 laptops with gsync so take your pick

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Hi,

I'm in the market for a gaming laptop (WAIT, don't tell me a custom PC is better because I already have one but I would like something to use on the go)

I have a budget of about £2000 and it needs to be sold from a vendor in the UK. (Don't want it shipped overseas)

I need it to have GSYNC with a minimum max refresh rate of 75hz. Display must be 14"-17"

It must also have a 980m.

Preferably I would like it to look the part! (I don't want a thick piece of plastic!)

Ideas?

http://mysn.co.uk/shop/xmg-u705-gaminglaptop.html

This is the best performance laptop you can get in the 17" market. Take the 980M with Gsync and the refresh rate will be 75Hz and overclockable.

It is within your budget to take the i7-4790K, a 256GB SSD (maybe a 512GB SSD depending on vendor) and a 1TB HDD (take the HGST Travelstar 7K1000 if you do) and 16GB DDR3 1866MHz RAM. Also take the intel 7265ac wifi card and what version of windows you want etc.

It is mostly plastic however, but the performance is without equal.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday