Car stereo head unit pinouts? (need some input)

Hey there...

I recently spotted this head unit for ~20USD (which is cheap if it's of decent quality, I only need to replace the stock head unit since the control wheel broke beyond repair)...

I'll be fitting it to our 2000 Ford Lynx Ghia...

Would the pinouts be standard? (I have the manual of the car with me) or would I need to do some wire splicing?

I can't find any additional info via google search...

Thanks in advance...

(The stock speakers in the Ghia is sweet though... set of six with twin subwoofers...)

I might bring it in to 'pros' when I'm in absolute doubt...

Hey there...

I recently spotted this head unit for ~20USD (which is cheap if it's of decent quality, I only need to replace the stock head unit since the control wheel broke beyond repair)...

I'll be fitting it to our 2000 Ford Lynx Ghia...

Would the pinouts be standard? (I have the manual of the car with me) or would I need to do some wire splicing?

I can't find any additional info via google search...

Thanks in advance...

(The stock speakers in the Ghia is sweet though... set of six with twin subwoofers...)

I might bring it in to 'pros' when I'm in absolute doubt...

Usually the color of wire is standard on the car side, then just look at the manual for the head unit for the head unit pinout and hook up the proper wire to the proper location. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

-snip-

mate id be willing to bet a 20$ headunit supports 4 speakers tops, be horrible while doing it, not support steering wheel support, and will FOR SURE not have subwoofer crossover support. 

mate id be willing to bet a 20$ headunit supports 4 speakers tops, be horrible while doing it, not support steering wheel support, and will FOR SURE not have subwoofer crossover support. 

I just need to replace the one in the car right now... (using a capsule speaker for car audio sucks... big time...)

I've also spotted a Pioneer head unit for 3kPhP (~60USD) at a brick and mortar shop, but that's out of my budget....

and if at all possible, I'd avoid getting something from CDR-King...