Windows 10 taking more space?

Diljot

I forced the windows 10 update but before it worked, it failed multiple times, each time downloading the update again. I noticed my drive has less free space on it now, is it just from windows 10 or are the old update files still there? If the old files are there, what is the directory? Thanks.

Desktop:  Cpu:                     3570K @ 4.2Ghz                    Graphics:          Windforce GTX 970             PSU: 1000 Watt EVGA             

Motherboard:       MSI GD55 Z77                        SSD:                 120gb patriot pyro se          KB:    K70 RGB                                     

Ram:                    8gb 2133MHz G skill               HDD:                 4 Tb                                    Mouse: M65 RGB                                                  

Yes, the old OS files are still on your computer, in case you want to revert. If you want to delete it you need to open the disc cleanup utility, click clean up system files, and select the previous windows files to be deleted

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3